IGNORED

Tottenham Hotspur (Home)

Zoo

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My basis of Drenthe on the right being better is that he is much more confident on coming inside with his left foot. It takes him directly towards the box which gives him the option of having a pop. Not saying he is bad on the left but he has more options on the right.

My basis of Drenthe on the right being better is that he is much more confident on coming inside with his left foot. It takes him directly towards the box which gives him the option of having a pop. Not saying he is bad on the left but he has more options on the right.

His crosses are great too though and I think that would suit our striker more.

Great finish. Nice play from Osman as well. Osman's the type of player we need more from in midfield (in Cahill's spot).

Good to see Jelavic getting his first goal for us (hopefully the first of many). I'm not watching the game but I coulden't care how badly we play as long as we win, 1-0 is something to build on. This good feeling has just got even better, so happy!

Yeh I do agree Steve his crosses are very good and wouldn't be against him switching through the game, but I think he has more of an impact on the right and I imagine opposition managers & players would prefer him on the left.

I agree his best games have been on the right btw. It's just that I'm not sure that hasn't just been chance. His form of the day or something.

I know we're playing well but to see Coleman run the length of the pitch then it gets played all the way back to the goalkeeper is exactly why we cant score more than one goal in a half, or most of the time throughout the course of a game. So far we've been calm and collective and passed the ball well (with the exception of Neville who needs to be taken off). Keep it up lads.