IGNORED

Tottenham Hotspur (Home)

Zoo

http://www.evertonfc...-saha-agreement

Saha won't match Howard's league goal tally at Goodison this season after all! As long as Arry sticks to this agreement.

I saw that too but its since been removed from the OS so either it's not true or it's not strictly above board and we don't want to publicise it! Imagine 'Arry doing something like that!?!? ;)

Either way, we'l find out tomorrow.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is the one game I won't wish you good luck in, But I fear the Worst, if we can get back to the way we played against newcastle then your in for a tough game, positives for you are

Your at home

No Parker, Lennon,Dawson,

We are lacking a bit of confidence and are getting nervy now that the Scum are catching us up for 3rd

as We are away I predict our line up will be

Friedel

Walker Kaboul King/Gallas BAE

Krancjar Sandro Modric Bale

VDV

Adebayor

Subs:

Cuddicini

Nelsen

Livermore

Saha

Defoe

Rose

Dos-Santos

Come on You Spurs !

Well this is the one game I won't wish you good luck in, But I fear the Worst, if we can get back to the way we played against newcastle then your in for a tough game, positives for you are

Your at home

No Parker, Lennon,Dawson,

We are lacking a bit of confidence and are getting nervy now that the Scum are catching us up for 3rd

as We are away I predict our line up will be

Friedel

Walker Kaboul King/Gallas BAE

Krancjar Sandro Modric Bale

VDV

Adebayor

Subs:

Cuddicini

Nelsen

Livermore

Saha

Defoe

Rose

Dos-Santos

Come on You Spurs !

Text says Parker is available, did he get a one, two or three match ban.

Paul, wishing you all the best after 7.30pm this evening, don't even think about giving our neighbours a sniff of fourth although at the moment that would be one hell of a sniff.rofl.gif

I like our line-up. Maybe I'd have Hibbert in ahead of Neville, but that's about it.

I like it too, I'm excited about seeing Jelly in our team and seeing what he can do given the full 90 minutes today. This is his time to shine and I'm sure the Goodison faithful will give him some backing (can't believe I'm going to miss his home debut).

Hopefully today will be the perfect 10 year anniversary present for our old man.

Coleman starting on the left, Drenthe on the right. I would have swapped them.

No doubt they will swap as the game progresses. I'm guessing that Moyes has done that so Coleman can cut in on his right foot and Drenthe can cut in on his left.

No doubt they will swap as the game progresses. I'm guessing that Moyes has done that so Coleman can cut in on his right foot and Drenthe can cut in on his left.

I meant that I would have preferred them going outside of their full backs and getting crosses in. The commentators just said that it was a late change to the team after we found out Bale started on the right, that makes sense.

Edited by Steve_E

I meant that I would have preferred them going outside of their full backs and getting crosses in. The commentators just said that it was a late change to the team after we found out Bale started on the right, that makes sense.

That does make sense actually, I was just thinking of ways to justify what Moyes has done. Obviously Coleman is better suited to keeping Bale back than Drenthe is, I have a good feeling about this game.