IGNORED

Moyes

Moyes has had 3/4 seasons to develop some new tactics against teams that basically come and play his brand of football. How he still has no answer to grind out a gritty game is beyond me. Moyes inspiration seems to be the spider off BraveHeart does the same thing every time hoping it will eventually work.

The Daisycutter I have never been a fan of David Moyes, from his ginger locks upon his Gollum-like head to his abysmal style of football and even his irrational hatred for Manchester City following the Joleon Lescott transfer saga. Everything about him makes my blood boil but given the fact he has consistently performed wonders with Everton on a very limited budget I have never had a stick to beat him with. Last week he finally presented me with that opportunity. Following their complete surrender in the Merseyside derby with many key players rested, Moyes suddenly made yesterday’s FA cup quarter final against Sunderland a must win game.

By failing to win all he did was humiliate the club and its fans in a vain attempt to give himself a slightly better chance at getting some silverware which he, thus far in his career, hasn’t won. What is he going to do next? Put out a weakened side for the next four games so his troops are fresh for the replay? That is how ridiculous the situation has become.

He really has messed up this week although he probably has earned the right to make changes and do what he wants with his team but this time it has backfired big time. Finally, to top it all off, he didn’t even have the nerve to come out and do a post match interview.

The Toffees yesterday missed a gilt-edged chance. Sunderland were without key players in Sassegnon, Cattermole and Richardson who should all be back for the replay and considering The Black Cats are strong at home I would fancy them to progress into the next round.

Edited by pete0

Guest blueboy122

I am also amazed that Osman was on for so long, like wise coleman, I like coleman but I just dont he is anywhere near a premier league footballer he tries hard no dount puts the effort in however he has no real ability. Just runs into people and has no tactical nouse. Maybe he will be a lot more effective as a full back where he doesnt have to take on players all the time.

I am also amazed that Osman was on for so long, like wise coleman, I like coleman but I just dont he is anywhere near a premier league footballer he tries hard no dount puts the effort in however he has no real ability. Just runs into people and has no tactical nouse. Maybe he will be a lot more effective as a full back where he doesnt have to take on players all the time.

I agree about Coleman, he is under pressure to beat a man at every opportunity. Maybe as a full back he will be better because his attacks will be less often and more surprising to the opposition.

Personally if anyone were to ask me right now if i would have Moyes here for another 5 years? yes most definately.

I can remember where we were before he came and where we are now. I remember when we had to battle like mad to get anything from the top teams. Now we score goals that we can actually turn around ay "that was great football".

Even when i look in the daily star after weekend matches and take a glance at the "best move" section, i see everton moves there. Yes we can improve and yes we can play better football and of course moyes can improve too. But i think he knows that and every month i can see we are getting more positive, more confident and playing much more atractive football.

Can we compete in football terms against teams like Swansea and Aresnal? no not at the minute because we dont play football the same style, as far as i can remember we never have.

What i can see though is that we actually attack the top six now! they have to come to us with respect knowing that we can damage them football wise now rather than just bust them up a bit.

We have some exiting players here like Drethe, Pienaar, Barkely coming through and even Jelavic looks like he could be the forward we have been calling out for.

For me these are exiting times ahead of us and i would love to see moyes realise his ambitions with us...he has earnt his nstripes here for me and has earnt the right for a chance to put any wrongs right!

Bring on the gunners!

Perhaps he needs to go to the Euros and sit next to the Spain, Dutch, German managers and see how they affect a game, not in terms of tactical awareness just how they change things ie.... formations, substitutions, man management and style of play. Maybe he can pick up things Steve Round doesn't think about on the training pitch.

Somone with a positive solution. Moyes is still a young manager learning his trade and could do with learning from those around him. Tournaments are the best way for guys like him to see a different side.

Guest blueboy122

Perhaps he needs to go to the Euros and sit next to the Spain, Dutch, German managers and see how they affect a game, not in terms of tactical awareness just how they change things ie.... formations, substitutions, man management and style of play. Maybe he can pick up things Steve Round doesn't think about on the training pitch.

Yes that would be a great experiance for him, I have always thought that Round is a yes man, what has round done in the game by the way? Was he ever a player or a manager?

Guest blueboy122

O right thanks for that. I wish we had a coaching staff member who could install the Arsenal type of football into our squad. I find myself screaming when I ever watch eveton play..."Ball retention" most of our players think the ball is a hot potatoe!

O right thanks for that. I wish we had a coaching staff member who could install the Arsenal type of football into our squad. I find myself screaming when I ever watch eveton play..."Ball retention" most of our players think the ball is a hot potatoe!

You'd think with all the money they're paid they'd have a bit of composure on the ball wouldn't you? Drives me fucking mental.

Guest blueboy122

Another of my one liners at the match there payed x and they cant do this that the other. It honestly bewilders me sometimes when players train all week and paid millions every year and they fail to complete a six yard pass or they cant get a shot on target with 20 yards of space around them. Its shocking.