IGNORED

Arsenal (home)

Matt

Rodwell is way to injury prone, he needs to go in the summer imo, we just can't rely on him. it's a shame but true.

If someone came in with an offer of 25p for Rodwell then I would take it. He's too injury prone and brings nothing new to the team when he does play, he had a few games a couple of years back which has given Moyes something to think about but IMO we need to ship him out before it's too late.

I'm sure someone like Wigan/Blackburn would take a gamble on him for a few million.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not juding him on one ressie performance, he has good write up's in all the games he's played, and Rodwell seems to be living off the back of one game against Man U and since then has spent more time on the sidelines than on the pitch, believe me i so wanted Jack to be the next big thing, but he really seems to have hit a brick wall in his career

Could it be his manager and coaches?

Watching Sky News, Gary Birtles has said Moyes will be resting players as he did last Tuesday... Going to be a long night, me thinks..

How does Birtles knowhuh.png ?

But the fact is he has to....otherwise, as I said before, he'll be admitting he got it wrong last week.

(Although Round saying pre-match, "the sole focus in now Arsenal & Swansea")

Howard, Baines, Distin, Heitinga, Hibbert, Osman, Pienaar, Cahill, Jelavic, Drenthe, Fellaini

Hibbert and Pienaar in for Neville and Coleman.

Subs Mucha, Jagielka, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Neville, Gueye, Anichebe.

Ossie captain (has a good record I think).

Guest blueboy122

Looks like Denis will now be taking a back seat to Jellybaby from now on. I like Denis but I dont think he has the ability, all the effort just no ability.

Now that Jelavic is the number one striker, I'm not convinced over signing Denis up any more. He's a good option but if he's not starting games I don't really see the benefit. His huff and puff attitude has done well when he's started games and worn a defence down, but he's not really an impact player. If we were chasing a game, I'd put more faith in Anichebe or Vellios to come on and snatch a goal than Denis. I can't think of a game where he's come on and made a difference, which is a shame because you can't not like a player who works that hard.

Seems completely ridiculous to me he's now apparently behind McFadden.

Yes thats exactly what I was thinking?

Hes been prolly seen developing better with youngsters and reserves. Faddy is just a back up and time wasting change option with experience.

Guest blueboy122

I would love to see us try and string three passes together. We get the ball and look long....Fuck it we dont even look we just pump it long hoping there is deflection lucky bounce etc. Its pathetic, like me and mark have been saying in another topic, these players are paid millions per year train everyday and can not even complete the basics of football.... pass and move. This really is dreadfull.