IGNORED

Wolverhampton Wanderers (Away)

Zoo

cos he's an english ref and doesn't know what he is doing...i mean imagine if these decisions were in a match that could send someone down...it's just not good enough and it's every fuckin week...no wonder people get so pissed off at them

It would make the league a lot closer, we would have had 4th instead of Liverpool a few years back as well.

should be in a better position then...it happens too often they say they have someone blocking their view..they're obviously not close enough to the action if that's the case

Exactly the same happened in play-offs today - could have given Cardiff the chance to go 1 up.

should be in a better position then...it happens too often they say they have someone blocking their view..they're obviously not close enough to the action if that's the case

He was in a good position but he can't stop a player deciding to stand right in his way at the wrong time.

I thought ahead of time we wouldn't necessarily leave the Midlands with three points and so it proved. Bit of a frustrating result for some especially as the chances were there and we even had a strike chalked off yesterday when Stracqualursi 'scored'. On paper it's a frustrating result, no side has any divine right to win games or get points, but the Midlands outfit have been shit at home for as long as anyone can remember, and have been rightly relegated, the table does not lie. Should have got the full points in the quest for the seventh place on our first half performance alone but in the end it all petered out in a drab stalemate. A frustrating afternoon for all involved.

Worth a smile at least for some user on a rival Toffee forum describing yesterdays game as a 'Damp Squid' mellow.png

Let's hope we're not all at sea or adrift of seventh place after the last days action..

No no, Damp Squib, as in a Firework out in the rain or some device unable to perform due to saturation etc. I.e. it would be a poor show or not much to see, as in the weekends game at Wolverhampton some said after the event.

Can I do Newcastle on the last day, I've never done a TT match progress thing before.

No no, Damp Squib, as in a Firework out in the rain or some device unable to perform due to saturation etc. I.e. it would be a poor show or not much to see, as in the weekends game at Wolverhampton some said after the event.

Can I do Newcastle on the last day, I've never done a TT match progress thing before.

by all means. Try getting some "Talking with the enemy" responses from a Toon site :)