IGNORED

Europe

I would rather Moyes says what he said then telling the world we are desparate to finish above them....and then not doing so....opening us up to more red bragging.

Of course its important and Moyes knows that....although 7th above 8th isnt exactly anythign to get excited about

Not a big fan of posting links to the OS (as most already would have seen) but this thread has been ridiculous, thank feck the club have posted something.

http://www.evertonfc...euro-misfortune

I always say at the start of the season that I want to win the league – and I do want to win the league.

A little ambition and positive thinking from the manager?! Im going to check if frogs have started raining outside before checking Lake Geneve is still water....

A little ambition and positive thinking from the manager?! Im going to check if frogs have started raining outside before checking Lake Geneve is still water....

He says that, but we all know it is

1) Get 40 points as early as possible

2) See what we can do from there

• 2 weeks later...

If Chelsea win the Champions League:

Champions league:

Arsenal

Chelsea

Man City

Man Utd

Europa League:

Liverpool

Newcastle

Spurs

If Bayern win the Champions League:

Champions league:

Arsenal

Man City

Man Utd

Spurs

Europa League:

Chelsea

Liverpool

Newcastle

There are no UEFA fair play places available to England this year.

Guest Nikica

Just wanted to say well played lads on finishing seventh. I like your club and it's good to see you finish the season well, as you generally do. Hopefully you can improve on that next season, with Jelavic scoring plenty of goals.

If Moyes went with a bit more attacking emphasis than his usual self then it could work in our favor and we could see some end product from it. We have the players capable of getting a result, but it's how they are utilized that is all important, defensive stand off approaches that Moyes all too often likes won't be of any benefit to some of the individuals at our disposal. Start each game with at least two up front, cut out that 4-5-1 crap we've seen all too often and go out to win, it's not too much to ask. It won't hurt to at least have a go.

Just wanted to say well played lads on finishing seventh. I like your club and it's good to see you finish the season well, as you generally do. Hopefully you can improve on that next season, with Jelavic scoring plenty of goals.

Cheers lad. Hope things pick up for Rangers (though i confess, i prefer Celtic for SPL).

I favor Celtic also, although Toffees seem more associated with the blue side of the City in recent years, although Moyes of course was a Celts player back in the day. Felt a bit sorry for Hibs yesterday while we're in SPL territory, getting to the Final again and being beaten 5-1 by neighbors Hearts of Midlothian, they haven't won the scottish cup since 1902 and that wait will go on a little bit longer. Supporters must have had a bad day for sure.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where's that thread gone with all our greatest players and legendary figures ?

Point being, if anyone missed it, today our leading scorer in Europe has a Birthday today. This was at a time when the club qualified for Europe on a regular basis, and the man in question said so later himself, "If not for the European Ban, my record would surely have had been taken away"

Happy Birthday once again Mr Pickering. You deserve another mention

For arguments sake I would have really liked to have seen Mourinho here, in an ideal world, even though it was never likely to occur.

I just mean, what a character, or individual, and I've never said a bad word against the man in actual fact.

He says he wants a return to an english team, and is favorite for the Chelsea position again, as they can't stand Benitez in charge.

I want Benitez to stay where he is, and Mourinho find employment elsewhere.

God forbid that Rogers gets fired at end of season and he is unveiled at Anfield FFS