IGNORED

Grant Holt

I'd be disgusted if he was one of our targets...he's been lucky at this level. He gives away so many fouls, he's a complete bully and then he hands a transfer request in at Norwich (because he thinks he can do better?)...shit off. Norwich made you who you are, be grateful you bell'.

I'd be disgusted if he was one of our targets...he's been lucky at this level. He gives away so many fouls, he's a complete bully and then he hands a transfer request in at Norwich (because he thinks he can do better?)...shit off. Norwich made you who you are, be grateful you bell'.

Pretty sure hes been one of the main reasons Norwich are back in the EPL Ten. Anyway, I think hes a decent player and shouldve gone to the Euros, but no way we should be wasting precious money on him...

I think hes a decent player and shouldve gone to the Euros

i dont, even england have alot better options than him, he would probably be are 2nd striker after jelavic but no thanks old and slow and we could have pienaar back before signing him

i dont, even england have alot better options than him, he would probably be are 2nd striker after jelavic but no thanks old and slow and we could have pienaar back before signing him

he was the 2nd highest english goalscorer this term...

Danny Graham's more worthy of a shout than Holt (imo)

Good call, but 60 goals in 120 games for them is pretty damn good and important!

he scored a good amount of goals for an average team in one season...holt has proved nothing

think 2 successive promotions and a goal ratio of 1 in 2 shows he knows where the goal is and can play in big games.

Anyway, I dont want him but I thought he deserved some credit.

Guest blueboy122

I felt sick when I saw this in the rumour section. How on earth he is a premier league footballer I will never know. He should be playing for the beehive pub.

I don't like (text sizes have gone crazy again) damn it

I don't like Holt or even the team he plays for to be honest, but credit where's it's due, he's not too bad a striker, knows where the goal is and has been proficient for City in recent years and is one main factor as to where they are today on the back of some recent promotions, there was even talk of a place at Euro 12 for him, but that seems unlikely.

I don't really want him at Everton, he seems more LFC suited even, I was thinking Bellamy and all, and I don't think this is a signing Moyes will ever get round to, it seems safe enough. He's overweight and a bit of a size last I looked too, needs to get in shape for the new season, he's not a bad player all said, but just doesn't interest me that much.

Poor as in playing wise Marco

still don't get your they are there we are not comment? if it's aimed at people sayin these players are crap and you think they aren't cos they are better than us that's stupid..all the comments are relative..none of us think we are better than a player in the premier league it's just speakin in general terms they are rubbish compared to others in the league

Guest blueboy122

still don't get your they are there we are not comment? if it's aimed at people sayin these players are crap and you think they aren't cos they are better than us that's stupid..all the comments are relative..none of us think we are better than a player in the premier league it's just speakin in general terms they are rubbish compared to others in the league

I actually think I am better than Titus Bramble though.

Seriously? Can you see the headline "French sh*t themselves, Holt runs riot"...maybe cause he's windmilling not because of his football ability. I really really don't rate him.

Me neither. He has done well this season, but I bet he doesnt do it again next season for whoever he ends up playing for!

If we signed him I'd buy the new Nike shirt with his name on just so that I could burn it in Main Stand. I can't stand the guy because he's piss poor at football and only creates chances by assaulting the oppositions defenders, I hope that Norwhich decide to let him go and the other 19 Premiership clubs don't want a sniff and he ends up playing next season with Dagenham & Redbridge.

Seriously, this money could be put elsewhere.

Ah, with you, yeah he is a bit ''crap'' but I would only have him on a free and only if we did not have Jelly. So no it is then.

Guest Nikica

Don't rate him in the slightest, tbh. Just another big, strong, ugly fucker barging people off the ball constantly and using 'physicality'. Everton can do better than him. As can Norwich.

Guest blueboy122

Dont understand how he can hand a transfer request in to be honest, does he honestly think there is any interest in him? He is so lucky to be where he is considering he is pub team player.