IGNORED

Pre-season so far

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.evertonf...m/evertontvlive

18.99 for 6 pre-season matches smile.png

edit: not happy. Can only pay with Visa or Mastercard. Speaking to @everton on twitter, theyre telling me they dont support any other payment methods due to processing costs it seems. Weird that I can pay with 8 options on evertondirect.com though

Edited by Matt

edit: not happy. Can only pay with Visa or Mastercard. Speaking to @everton on twitter, theyre telling me they dont support any other payment methods due to processing costs it seems. Weird that I can pay with 8 options on evertondirect.com though

Well evertondirect is run by Kitbag and the ticketing by Everton, so not that weird really.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's only a pre season and you can't read too much into it, but should I be disappointed with a draw at Motherwell, we had pretty much a full strength side out, and i was initially a little disappointed with the result maybe. There was 4.512 in attendance, Fir Park holds more than that is all I know, bit of a disappointing crowd also maybe? A fair result away to awkward opposition perhaps after the Dundee win.

I know it's only a pre season and you can't read too much into it, but should I be disappointed with a draw at Motherwell, we had pretty much a full strength side out, and i was initially a little disappointed with the result maybe. There was 4.512 in attendance, Fir Park holds more than that is all I know, bit of a disappointing crowd also maybe? A fair result away to awkward opposition perhaps after the Dundee win.

More to preseason than winning. A tough draw does them more good than strolling through a game and winning.

I think youve answered your own question!

Wasn't so much a question, merely a figure of speech. I was just surprised to an extent only a draw at Motherwell, with all due respect to them, the team we put out should have been too much for them, but it is only a pre season after all. The real work will start next month. Is this Law player one who played for either Gillingham or Chesterfield years back and was follically challenged? Center forward if I remember. Wouldn't want him at Goodison though. He must be about ready to retire by now? I don't know much about this player in my defense.

Hi guys just to let you know the pre-season tournament pictures from Firhill and reports are now on the Partick

Link http://www.ptfc.co.uk/media/photo_galleries/match_galleries/2012-2013/partick_thistle_v_everton_xi_22_07_12

Thistle Website. Thistle won 3-1 against a young Everton Team.

Pic of an Everton fan you might like.

Everton defeated Airdrie 4-0 on the Saturday to get to the final.

Good luck for the forthcoming season.

Tommy

Edited by Tommy Taylor

Hi guys just to let you know the pre-season tournament pictures from Firhill and reports are now on the Partick Thistle Website. Thistle won 3-1 against a young Everton Team.

Pic of an Everton fan you might like.

Everton defeated Airdrie 4-0 on the Saturday to get to the final.

Good luck for the forthcoming season.

Tommy

Thanks TT! My life is better for seeing this... http://www.ptfc.co.uk/media/photo_galleries/match_galleries/2012-2013/partick_thistle_v_everton_xi_22_07_12/image_011

Good luck to your boys too!

I don't think I was even aware we had a 'Francisco Junior' at our club, haven't seen much of the kid is all I can say. Must have missed the signing, he's not even included on Wikipedia in my defense. I just don't remember EFC ever making this purchase is all I'm saying. One for the future maybe.

I don't think I was even aware we had a 'Francisco Junior' at our club, haven't seen much of the kid is all I can say. Must have missed the signing, he's not even included on Wikipedia in my defense. I just don't remember EFC ever making this purchase is all I'm saying. One for the future maybe.

Free in early Feb from Man.City/Benfica (not sure who officially) - certainly seems one for the future!