IGNORED

Steve Sidwell

Has rejected Readings final contract offer and has a £2million clause which says he can talk to clubs if they bid that much for him.

Anyone think he'd be a good addition to our squad?

36253[/snapback]

He certainly would!! Hes a great player, 2 million pound would be a bargain, its well worth the gamble IMO.

We were sniffing around him a whlie ago if I remember correctly

Guest blueboy122

i would rather spend that 2 million sumwere else lik possibly conjure up another million say and spend it on joey barton

Id rather have Barton aswell but that isnt looking like its going to happen so getting Sidwell instead would be a great deal

36294[/snapback]

I think Sidwell is a quality player my uncle supports reading and i watched them last season a few times and sidwell really stood out. But it may not cut it in a higher league. Any thoughts

I think Sidwell is a quality player my uncle supports reading and i watched them last season a few times and sidwell really stood out. But it may not cut it in a higher league. Any thoughts

36307[/snapback]

I dont know much about him but Reading have tried realy hard to keep him havent they?

The manager must see something if he doesnt want him to leave!

We took a chance on Tiger Tim as a Championship player, and what a bargain he has turned out to be.

Don't know too much about Sidwell, but he must have done something right last season, because Reading were awesome.

ATB

Mac

Has rejected Readings final contract offer and has a £2million clause which says he can talk to clubs if they bid that much for him.

Anyone think he'd be a good addition to our squad?

36253[/snapback]

:D think hes worth a gamble, hes young and hungry, B) reading are desperate to keep hold of this lad so he must ave somthing B)

He is only about 23 isn;t he???

For 2m doesn't seem that bad but depends on what contract offer he rejected at Reading.

Can only see teams like Wigan or Portsmouth going for him.

Would like to see DM take a few more chances on Championship players

the article at the bottom shows the quality of information on this website...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defender set for Blades switch Thu, Jul 06 2006 13:12

Former Chinese international Li Tie will join Sheffield United at some point over the next week after being granted a work permit. (More...)

and would he come knowing he would only be warming the bench?????????

36324[/snapback]

If we are going to get anywhere we need quality on the bench...and we will have this year for sure if all the midfield stay fit! Not seen Sidwell but sounds a useful addition, and I still don't want Joey Barton anywhere near Goodison!

Edited by mikeo

I dont think he is good enough to get into our Team, Let alone Our Midfield!

Arteta

Cahill

Osman

Are all better than thim in the Centre

And Hopfully

Davies

VDM

Will be better than him aswell

No need for him <_<

Like Mike said we need quality on the bench who can come on when the likes of Cahill and Arteta are tired and make an impact, this i feel is what Sidwell could do for us

36741[/snapback]

:D have to agree, think this lad is worth a gamble, ;)

yep so do i, but its only paper talk...

38880[/snapback]

:D it also means iff he sits out his last year he will get a better chance of higher wages, no transfer fee involved, and a signing on fee off witch ever club he joins, his agent has probibly done a deal all ready on the quiet ,its all cloak and dagger nowadays :lol: