IGNORED

Everton v Tottenham Hotspur Match History 1897-2012

THFC6061

How good is Miralles?

Started well. Got to the byline to put a cross in in like the first minute, then had a good dribble (faked a rabona) in another good attack. Faded a bit. Then popped up again at the end of the half. I like the Mirallas-Coleman combo though. There's a lot of potential in it.

good half from everton. finely balanced, but overall the bluenoses edging it. We definitely miss Bale’s thrust down the left. Dempsey doing ok,but he’s no winger, drifts inside too much forcing Ade / Defoe wide.

if we get away with a point from this fixture I’ll be happy. Away at Goodison easily one of the toughest games in the calendar.

I appreciate the compliment but I would say Everton are a better team than us, but and it hurts to say this Le Scum are better than both of us

Sadly have to agree. Over the course of the season Arsenal will finish above us for sure. With Wilshere and Sagna back they will start to find some form, too many good players not to.

Everton have a far better winning spirit mind you, their downfall will always be short squad depth over a full season.