IGNORED

West Ham (Away)

Zoo

What would the refs have against Everton? It not on purpose, its bad luck. Hopefully it will swing around soon and we will get some good luck

Goes against the status quo having a less marketable team in the top 4. Why else is there a constant bias in their favour? Look at City, before the money there's no way they'd have got that pen.

Goes against the status quo having a less marketable team in the top 4. Why else is there a constant bias in their favour? Look at City, before the money there's no way they'd have got that pen.

I think that City penalty is actually a pretty obvious correct decision by the referees.

We are all now complaining about the refs and the reshuffle of the defence and that's all correct, but I'd dare to bet that there's going to be people who are afterwards going to blame the imminent defeat on Fellaini's absence and that's bullshit, cause from what I see, that is nowhere near the main factor.

Forget the refs, it's happening to all the teams this year, if you honestly think there is some vendetta against EFC then you need a breather from the footy imo, personally id be more concerned about our team selection today, it's horrendous what the hell do Vellios and Barkley need to prove to get games, Vellios should NEVER be behind Anichebe in the pecking order, never.

Forget the refs, it's happening to all the teams this year, if you honestly think there is some vendetta against EFC then you need a breather from the footy imo, personally id be more concerned about our team selection today, it's horrendous what the hell do Vellios and Barkley need to prove to get games, Vellios should NEVER be behind Anichebe in the pecking order, never.

Not against Everton, against all the lesser known clubs. The term Sky clubs is a big clue, if you're not marketable and take a Euro spot it could negatively affect the revenue streams for the league.

Edited by pete0

We are all now complaining about the refs and the reshuffle of the defence and that's all correct, but I'd dare to bet that there's going to be people who are afterwards going to blame the imminent defeat on Fellaini's absence and that's bullshit, cause from what I see, that is nowhere near the main factor.

I'm sure we'll have an insightful analysis from Shearer on MOTD tonight, saying how much we missed Fellaini if we go on to lose or draw.

Its innevitable, and correct. Would be nice to have someone behind Jelavic that can hold the ball up to give the others time to get forward. Anichebe is not that person. Felli would havebeen able to do that.

We need to get Heitinga off the pitch. Replace him with Barkley or Naismith.

Move neville into the right back position, jags in the middle with Distin.

Gibson and osman in the middle and Barkley or Naismith behind Jelavic. Stick Ani on the right.

I think you are wrong. Anichebe has actually been looking good this season.

Not against Everton, against all the lesser known clubs. The term Sky clubs is a big clue, if you're not marketable and take a Euro spot it could negatively affect the revenue streams for the league.

So you think the FA actively instructs refs about giving advantages to top teams and refereeing against lower league sides...

I think you are wrong. Anichebe has actually been looking good this season.

I think he's right, Anichebe shoulden't be within 100 miles of an Everton shirt whilst Vellios is the man who deserves to be in that starting eleven more than anyone.

So you think the FA actively instructs refs about giving advantages to top teams and refereeing against lower league sides...

The stats would favour so.

Also in this country a big factor in how a ref proceeds up the leagues is based on their average yellows per game. All about the money.

Its innevitable, and correct. Would be nice to have someone behind Jelavic that can hold the ball up to give the others time to get forward. Anichebe is not that person. Felli would havebeen able to do that.

We need to get Heitinga off the pitch. Replace him with Barkley or Naismith.

Move neville into the right back position, jags in the middle with Distin.

Gibson and osman in the middle and Barkley or Naismith behind Jelavic. Stick Ani on the right.

That sounds like a disaster. Fair enough get the defence sorted like you said, but putting naismith on will do fuck all. Hes not an impact sub all he will do is make some piss poor passes and not even attempt to take the ball past anyone. As for sticking anichebe on the right that sounds aweful too. what does he have to offer on the wing? Bring oviedo on the left and move pienaar onto the right. His link up with baines this game has been nonexistent this match anyway.

I think he's right, Anichebe shoulden't be within 100 miles of an Everton shirt whilst Vellios is the man who deserves to be in that starting eleven more than anyone.

I think Vellios has looked ok when he has come on, but Ani has shown us that he can play and score.

Oh and I didnt mean that simon was wrong, poor choice of word. It was his opinion, and theres nothing wrong about anyones opinions. My opinion is however that Ani should be ahead of Vellios in the pecking order. I would like to see Barkley come on in that position to see what he can do.

That sounds like a disaster. Fair enough get the defence sorted like you said, but putting naismith on will do fuck all. Hes not an impact sub all he will do is make some piss poor passes and not even attempt to take the ball past anyone. As for sticking anichebe on the right that sounds aweful too. what does he have to offer on the wing? Bring oviedo on the left and move pienaar onto the right. His link up with baines this game has been nonexistent this match anyway.

That would mean two subs this early on though. Id prefer Barkley over Naismith but i do think Ani should be moved. He is not a holding player. Stick him out right to begin with and make another change at the 70 minute mark.