IGNORED

West Ham (Away)

Zoo

What for? I honestly don't know what it was disallowed for. He thinks Osman pushed the West Ham defender or what?

He thinks that Anichebe was illegaly holding the keeper back and stopping him from making a save. I disagree, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

He thinks that Anichebe was illegaly holding the keeper back and stopping him from making a save. I disagree, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I thought it might be that too but he didn't really seem to obstruct him. Very harsh.

Anyway, Heitinga has been terrible. And I still can't understand what Neville is doing there.

Yeah agree it's pot luck that We seem to have some shockers this season but regardless of why these clowns should be penalised for making mistakes, in any other line of work with decisions of such importance you would be down the road with your tail between your legs....

That's the whole point Vic did not hold the keeper He stayed in the same spot when the ball was whipped in He no need to move and did nothing illegal by not moving!

Edited by EFC-Paul

you see them given you see them not given..seems we are on the wrong end lately but i'm sure it's not on purpose

Can't be assed going through all the games but off the top of my head all these decision were seen and wrongly acted upon

Newcastle game, no way that he didn't see it.

Wigan, moaned about the ref and got preferential treatment.

Liverpool game, decided Sterling shouldn't be sent off and that Suarez was accidental?

City game, that pen. No mistake, just blatant top 4 cheating from the ref.

Arsenal, would have been a pen for anyone else in the league if it was against a bottom 16 club.

Stoke game, ref could see Stoke pulling and pushing but didn't want to know.

I really hope Moyes has a go at the refs after the game. He needs to talk about bad decitions in the press. He cant just be this super guy who has a go at his own players when they do wrong. He has to stand up for them when they do good and get hard done by refs. The players need protection in the press from him.

Can't be assed going through all the games but off the top of my head all these decision were seen and wrongly acted upon

Newcastle game, no way that he didn't see it.

Wigan, moaned about the ref and got preferential treatment.

Liverpool game, decided Sterling shouldn't be sent off and that Suarez was accidental?

City game, that pen. No mistake, just blatant top 4 cheating from the ref.

Arsenal, would have been a pen for anyone else in the league if it was against a bottom 16 club.

Stoke game, ref could see Stoke pulling and pushing but didn't want to know.

to be honest pete i can't be arsed remembering every bad decision that goes against us..got better things to do..i'm not sayin we haven't been unlucky but i don't believe we've been cheated..