IGNORED

West Ham (Away)

Zoo

I think we all agree it a ban that is long over due

What's that meant to mean? Fellaini gets alot of shit about being dirty from opposition fans, I really don't get it, he was being man handled all game and reacted, if he was playing today he would have been in for more of the same. Surprised your lot don't have more suspended playing that marvellous football under that footballing genius "Big Sam"

Edited by GoodisonRoad

What's that meant to mean? Fellaini gets alot of shit about being dirty from opposition fans, I really don't get it, he was being man handled all game and reacted, if he was playing today he would have been in for more of the same. Surprised your lot don't have more suspended playing that marvellous football under that footballing genius "Big Sam"

The only reason you dont see it is because he is one of yours , I watched the game and him and Shawcross was at it untill the weak head butt , the head butt even though a pathetic excuse for a Glasgow handshake is a no no so it serves him right , there is too much of this bollix in football now days and especially in the keepers area for corners and free kicks , something I believe the FA will be looking into and about time too .

The only reason you dont see it is because he is one of yours , I watched the game and him and Shawcross was at it untill the weak head butt , the head butt even though a pathetic excuse for a Glasgow handshake is a no no so it serves him right , there is too much of this bollix in football now days and especially in the keepers area for corners and free kicks , something I believe the FA will be looking into and about time too .

He gets a lot more than he gives, without the opposition being punished. If refs done their job right he wouldn't become so frustrated. Look at the pen City got for a foul by Fellaini, then see what Shawcross was doing to him.

Edited by pete0

Or maybe the reason you see it is because he isn't yours? And when you say you "watched the game" , basically you saw the highlights...

Can anyone tell me the team!? Mike's let me down this week, posting a dodgy image I can't see on my phone!! :P. I heard Vic's playing on the radio? What's that about? Vellios comes on and gets an assist and is still on the bench I take it? And Vic is thrown straight back in after being injured for what? 2 months?

Edit: thanks Zoo

Edited by GoodisonRoad