IGNORED

Joey Barton

That just about sums it up for me, but remember which country the board is in, can we please use Ricky Gervais gifs in the future? wink.png

There is only one "the office".

I've actually never seen the British version of The Office. But I love Ricky Gervais. Can you take Piers Morgan back and give us Ricky in exchange?

• 7 months later...

:guns:

Get the fuck in. I've wanted Barton here for years. He's a bit of a tit but his passion for the game is second to none. He's prepared to halve his wages so he would play for the shirt and has Europa League experiance with Marseille.

Please come off.

I wasn't aware Barton had Everton as a favorite club. Yeah you can appreciate the apprehension with this playing individual. Bit of a loose cannon and does himself no favors sometimes, but as stated in the above, has playing potential and can actually be a quality player when he puts his mind to it. I'm kind of curious to see him here.

I would hope this is a joke but it's a pretty sick one if it is.

We hopefully have more self-respect than to become involved with trash like him.

He isn't a 'Jack-The-Lad' nor some misunderstood Twitter-people's-poet. He's scum and a coward and does not deserve to wear our shirt.