IGNORED

Oldham Athletic (FA Cup)

pete0

Good half for me, we've not been out-played and I'm hoping our fitness can out-do theirs second half. Jelavic has been terrible however (and I'm starting to feel really sorry for him), nothing is going right and he's looking just like Fernando Torres did when he first joined Chelsea. We need to bring on Mirallas in his place because the two chances he messed up would have been finished by Kev.

Oh and I agree with the whole shot/pass thing for the Oldham goal. In my opinion he took a shot and sliced it, it was never a pass in a million years.

we're watching different games then mate.

Good half for me, we've not been out-played and I'm hoping our fitness can out-do theirs second half. Jelavic has been terrible however (and I'm starting to feel really sorry for him), nothing is going right and he's looking just like Fernando Torres did when he first joined Chelsea. We need to bring on Mirallas in his place because the two chances he messed up would have been finished by Kev.

Oh and I agree with the whole shot/pass thing for the Oldham goal. In my opinion he took a shot and sliced it, it was never a pass in a million years.

Good half!.........wtf!

Liverpool were never ahead against Oldham so Oldham themselves are in new territory. They've been leaking goals in the league so we are surely favourites now to take this tie, we've been playing good football in the second half and I can only see us improving - this is good to watch.

Shoutout to Mirallas too, he's immense.

I never noticed how good Mirallas corners were. Great curve on them, but Osman just a bit unlucky there

Usually he is piss poor at them, usually he will fail to get it over the first man but I'm glad to see him doing well with corner-taking duty tonight.

Supporters don't sing much do they. Just some incoherent chanting I can't quite recognize, over and over again, but it's not about what occurs in the crowd is it. But you can't help but notice.

This is a good game now, and hopefully we can get through now and move on from those defeats in 2008 and 1990. Waited a long time to beat these.

Oldham are a decent little club, don't have a bad word to say about them and that was a great achievement in beating Liverpool, but it's all about ourselves today. 20 minutes in change and still all to play for.