IGNORED

Oldham Athletic (FA Cup)

pete0

Have to say that we have been the better team (in my opinion). We need to be careful of the counter-attack that they have but other than that I think we look better in all areas of the pitch. It was a great finish from Victor too, it could have easily gone anywhere if he would have lost concentration.

1-1.

Only just got back, but how do I feel about this right now ? Nobody said this was going to be easy and they'd put up a battle but - half time now - maybe we really should have been ahead by now, I don't care what they did to the shite in the previous round.

Feeling nervous of all things, as a lot of good sides have gone out and if we can get through today - or avoid defeat - (should win the replay) we do have a very good chance to win this again after so many years away. Going to be a tense second half damn it.

Jelavic needs putting in the reserves for a bit, utterly useless.

Vic has played well but concerned with this hobbling and im pretty sure theres blood on his shorts too :huh:

Oviedo and Hitzel on please (has he played a full half since we extended his stay?). Id love to say Mirallas but not sure he would cope with the physical aspect very well.

We look half arsed, non commital.... bit like the manager...

Good half for me, we've not been out-played and I'm hoping our fitness can out-do theirs second half. Jelavic has been terrible however (and I'm starting to feel really sorry for him), nothing is going right and he's looking just like Fernando Torres did when he first joined Chelsea. We need to bring on Mirallas in his place because the two chances he messed up would have been finished by Kev.

Oh and I agree with the whole shot/pass thing for the Oldham goal. In my opinion he took a shot and sliced it, it was never a pass in a million years.