IGNORED

What if....

Matt

Of all the managers mentioned, how many will want to come to a club with a sell to buy policy? Maybe Laudrup and Mertinez, but I think Laudrups stock has risen to that of top 4 manager.

Probably leaves us with Martinez, would I have him over Moyes? Yes. Wouldnt be overly excited but quietly pleased. He is an evolved football manager who has fresh ideas, bottle, ambition and isnt used to big funds.

Of all the managers mentioned, how many will want to come to a club with a sell to buy policy? Maybe Laudrup and Mertinez, but I think Laudrups stock has risen to that of top 4 manager.

Probably leaves us with Martinez, would I have him over Moyes? Yes. Wouldnt be overly excited but quietly pleased. He is an evolved football manager who has fresh ideas, bottle, ambition and isnt used to big funds.

I was thinking that... Would Laudrup swap Swansea for us? I dont really think he would, especially now they are guaranteed to be in Europe.

• 2 months later...

Many people seem to see Laudrup as a very good option. Although he clearly has some talent I guess I'm just not that impressed yet. Let's not forget that he's managed a few clubs already before Swansea. He was never anything more than decent at any of those clubs.

Laudrup seems a smart option will be admired as a man for his playing career and has already won silver ware in this country all being it the capital one cup but i wouldn't mind winning it haha. He has always done a good job at his previous clubs as a manager with no real money to spend. Everton also seems like a perfect step up for Laudrup hes not going to be walking into a job like real Madrid so he can step us in to European football with a few key signings

He is still an option though just an expensive one. We dont know the settlement fee or the get out clauses which im sure he has. I'd happily sell Naismith to pay it yay.gif

Edited by Tricky Trev