IGNORED

3 Players To Sign Apparently

Ive heard that Emerton is a very real possibility, with Sidwell being a little less likely but you never know, and an un-named player in Italy from one of the clubs that will be relegated will sign on a season long loan. I dont know how true these rumours are so dont shoot me down if they are not true

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a good point Mikeo. I think that we should be able to claim that.

And EFCfan if we don't sign 3 new players then we will hold you responsable in full :D

Think a few of the players from the clubs that get relegated (although heard on news last night they think it might only be Juve) will leave

Ive heard that Emerton is a very real possibility, with Sidwell being a little less likely but you never know, and an un-named player in Italy from one of the clubs that will be relegated will sign on a season long loan. I dont know how true these rumours are so dont shoot me down if they are not true

37599[/snapback]

inzagi (spelling) the ac milan stricker, the mirror had a page were it showed the italy team and said about the players who face relegation, said about him that a mid-table team like Everton, boro nd city would suit him well

could be him

Thats a good point Mikeo. I think that we should be able to claim that.

And EFCfan if we don't sign 3 new players then we will hold you responsable in full  :D

Think a few of the players from the clubs that get relegated (although heard on news last night they think it might only be Juve) will leave

37640[/snapback]

:o

Thats not fair, i havnt said its totally true because i have no idea but im just passing on what ive heard

:o

Thats not fair, i havnt said its totally true because i have no idea but im just passing on what ive heard

37670[/snapback]

So its a load of bollox you picked up off BK or NSNO

If I posted everything I heard I wouldnt do anything else

So its a load of bollox you picked up off BK or NSNO

If I posted everything I heard I wouldnt do anything else

37698[/snapback]

To be honest, we both heard it off the same bloke, the lad is genuine, he's not some shit talker like most..

I guess we should just wait and see, and if it is bollocks, i'll personally name and shame the twat!! ;)

Id be disappointed if Citeh beat us in signing, i think we have the better prospect for a good season but its up to Everton to put their hands in their pockets if they really want him.

37717[/snapback]

I think 3mil is a bit much for Moyes at the moment but i have no doubt we are a more inviting prospect if we do want him and get drawn into a fight with City.

To be honest, we both heard it off the same bloke, the lad is genuine, he's not some shit talker like most..

I guess we should just wait and see, and if it is bollocks, i'll personally name and shame the twat!! ;)

37702[/snapback]

Who is this same bloke then, Im guessing is some BK (blue kipper) regular or something

montolivo would make my penis explode

but soudns good, not too sure abotu emerton or sidwell, still versatility in emerton, but i think davies will come good for us, i saw him a lot for spurs and i don't see why he can't come better, we just need to play more attackign football and he'll fit in better

ooo i forgot, gourcuff from milan meant to be the next zidane, signed not tht long ago really, yougnster, maybe he'd leave

Edited by CraccerC

Id be disappointed if Citeh beat us in signing, i think we have the better prospect for a good season but its up to Everton to put their hands in their pockets if they really want him.

37717[/snapback]

if city got him and they get hamman were does barton fit in? thats were we step in for barton, he knows he may not play so he will prob wanna join us plus hes a blue so maybe moyes has a trick up his sleeve, make city but sidwell so then barton gets more unhappy at losin his place and demands a transfer in steps moyes and barton is a blue... i hope anyway ;) would like sidwell aswell tho

I didn't want to start a new thread, so I thought this belonged here.

General opinion in Italy among the press is that Juventus will definately go down at least one division, Lazio, Inter and Fiorentina have a 75% - 25% chance of relegation.

In short it is going to be like a car boot sale with quality players available for peanuts.

Opinions?.

ATB

Mac