IGNORED

Squad Numbers

MikeO

It's difficult because you don't know what individual players want..ie..do they want to keep the numbers they already have but I'd personally like to have seen Ossie get seven, think TC must be happy with what he has, Neville likewise. It's a bold statement to give seven to VDM, let's hope he can live up to it!

And on the other thing "Am I bovvered? NOT" :lol:

Why number 12 empty???

Also See VDM got the number 7 shirt so looks like he is staying then as if was going to leave would get a number outside the top 11 would have thought.

With Weir being number 5 think he will be annouced as captain again

Why number 12 empty???

Also See VDM got the number 7 shirt so looks like he is staying then as if was going to leave would get a number outside the top 11 would have thought.

With Weir being number 5 think he will be annouced as captain again

37732[/snapback]

Maybe Moyes is bringing someone in who will get the number 12 shirt

Naysmith-3, Valente-19??? Hmmm!

Personally i'd have to relegate Simon Davies to a squad number, eg 37!

Also, surely Stubbsy will play more than Weir so why have Weir 5 and Stubssy 15?

Oh well, only numbers i guess and we don't know the background. Just appears a bit odd tho.

The biggest mistake however is not giving me that number 9 shirt :P

Sorry to p*ss on everyones chips here, but the only numbers I'm interested in, is goals for, goals against and points.

I understand the curiosity about who is going to what number, but really, does it matter that much?. For me it seems to be a ploy to make money out of the fans.

Just an opinion folks.

ATB

Mac

its abit off topic like but... liverpool have their home kit for two seasons, many people have gerrard right? well he was 17 wasnt he then changed to 8, i seen a good idea... some fella put a plus sign in the middle of the 1 and 7 as he had 17 on his back, so there is an idea if anythink like that ever came up at Goodison ;)

I would love nothing more for Andy van der Meyde to live up to the expectations of an Everton number 7. For me, that number was owned by Trevor Steven. There is a likeness in appearence, I really hope van der Meyde's play is this year...he has a lot to live up to with the number...I hope he rises to the challenge.

trevor_steven_home.jpg

Van Der Meyde

_41751250_vandermeyde203.jpg

Trevor Steven