IGNORED

I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole

There have often been threads on forums over players you would like on your team from the opposition. Here is a new idea. From the opposition of the day, which player would you NEVER accept as an Everton player?

Not cos you don't like him, but just because he is simply not good enough for the Blues.

So from today's game (Liverpool) Who would you not have because he is crap personified?

I would say Downing.

Most of their team is crap, in that they're simply a poor side. No league championship since 1989/90, and fuck me running, it's not going to change anytime soon. Rogers never worked out, and you can add him to the names that came before that simply failed to take off or even make a difference.

Don't even like to think about them, but as mentioned, Sturridge would be an inclusion, Johnson is not up to much, and Agger, who the fuck is he anyway. They've got a real set of ordinary individuals on board right now, but hasn't it been like that for years now.

We're going to finish above them it would seem now, and while some see that as the end all and be all of the season, I'd rather of had european soccer next season, even if it meant that they had qualified also. As it is, and stands now, both clubs will not be involved.