IGNORED

Thank You

With all of the (warranted) drama that needs to be addressed: New Manager, lack of European football, transfers, rumors, etc. etc. etc. I would just like to dedicate a thread that is separate from all of that. I joined the forum this season and it was by far the most in detail I have followed the EPL and Everton. The community here has been great in welcoming people like me, explaining history of the club and other aspects of the team and ultimately making me feel like part of the group. So thanks for being an excellent group of guys and I can't wait to have laughs and talk about Everton with you all in the future!

I eat fish and chips and drink tea, albeit infrequently, so it's not just a British tradition or stereotype. Saying that, have lived in the UK for a number of years so when in Rome and all that. Just addressing the authors point, good to see you enjoying yourself Howard, were very few other americans participating when first registered and now we have an abundance it would seem. One of the very best things about TT from a personal perspective is the omission of damn commercials that a great many club sites insist on having, and no annoying oversize member slogan things and other ill-advised monstrosities, when you can't see what is being discussed. So much the better

I eat fish and chips and drink tea, albeit infrequently, so it's not just a British tradition or stereotype. Saying that, have lived in the UK for a number of years so when in Rome and all that. Just addressing the authors point, good to see you enjoying yourself Howard, were very few other americans participating when first registered and now we have an abundance it would seem. One of the very best things about TT from a personal perspective is the omission of damn commercials that a great many club sites insist on having, and no annoying oversize member slogan things and other ill-advised monstrosities, when you can't see what is being discussed. So much the better

Couldn't agree more!

And now a word from our sponsor....

mackesons2.jpg

They've got something on a rival Everton site (won't disclose the name but some will be aware) of advertisements of meeting up or getting in contact with some old slappers ? Fuck me, these things get everywhere now,. regardless of content or site involved.

Once again, no commercials or other such crap evident here, it really is a relief. Got to give Louis plaudits in that regard

Joke's aside that's a massive reason why I like this forum. It feels like a forum not an advertising board for Virgin to throw deals at me 24/7.

Also joking aside a reminder that it costs Louis money to keep us ad free. Don't know the current state of the TT coffers but donations, however large or small, are always welcomesmile.png.

There's a Paypal donate link at the bottom of the page if anyone's feeling flush.

I won't be donating any money, you should all be paying me for having the pleasure of reading my posts.

You make a big contribution to the site already Zoo with the quizzes etc.

Matured a lot from the annoying little shit you used to betongue.png.

/arrogance prickedcool.png.

With all of the (warranted) drama that needs to be addressed: New Manager, lack of European football, transfers, rumors, etc. etc. etc. I would just like to dedicate a thread that is separate from all of that. I joined the forum this season and it was by far the most in detail I have followed the EPL and Everton. The community here has been great in welcoming people like me, explaining history of the club and other aspects of the team and ultimately making me feel like part of the group. So thanks for being an excellent group of guys and I can't wait to have laughs and talk about Everton with you all in the future!

thanks to you too. Well structured contributions and an open mind.

I might have to steal that myself tongue.png.

It's always nice having a Yank like myself on the forums T. We need people that don't always talk about fish and chips and tea tongue.png

Lol. I did some artwork for an American forum a few years back to help them out. There were quite a few different ones.

Guest John Burns

Couldn't agree more!

And now a word from our sponsor....

mackesons2.jpg

Do they still make Mackeson? It was national brand like Guinness at one point.