IGNORED

Pre-season: Austria Vienna (Away)

Steve_E

BRING MOYES BACK!

Seriously though I'm not watching the game so I've no idea how we are doing. I'd love to see us win but these friendlies mean nothing, we just need to get our fitness to the levels it should be and hopefully pick up results in the back end of the pre-season. I'd love Vellios to bag a few and get a run in the first-team.

PS - How is Joel doing?

Why is browning starting this game?

Why not? It's a meaningless friendly and the sooner the youth are tested to sooner we can play games with a team that can realistically play together in the Premier League.

Edit: Thanks GR, the goal sounds like a howler from Jags. The fact that Joel is playing leads me to believe that he's our first-keeper. I know Howard will probably play against Accrington but I'm convinced that Martinez sees Joel as the number one.

Edited by Zoo

Why not? It's a meaningless friendly and the sooner the youth are tested to sooner we can play games with a team that can realistically play together in the Premier League.

Edit: Thanks GR, the goal sounds like a howler from Jags. The fact that Joel is playing leads me to believe that he's our first-keeper. I know Howard will probably play against Accrington but I'm convinced that Martinez sees Joel as the number one.

Howard's not with the squad yet either. It was either Joel or Springthorpe.