IGNORED

Pre-season: Austria Vienna (Away)

Steve_E

Well that's been terrible, but it's the first friendly so obviously no cause for concern. I'd rather we make these silly mistakes in pre-season.

Duffy looks poor but he needs more game time. Vellios needs to be given more minutes although with 3 players ahead of him in the pecking order at the moment it's not looking likely.

Well that's been terrible, but it's the first friendly so obviously no cause for concern. I'd rather we make these silly mistakes in pre-season.

Duffy looks poor but he needs more game time. Vellios needs to be given more minutes although with 3 players ahead of him in the pecking order at the moment it's not looking likely.

Then there is Naismith, Mirallas and Fellaini who can play up front too... Not to mention Hibbo.

Haha yeah, it's a shame really as Vellios has always looked decent when he's been given some playing time. If we don't sell any of our forwards we should probably loan him out to a Championship club for the season.

I dont understand why we didn't loan him out last season, I agree though he looks like he is going to be a half decent striker, especially with DF training him up.

The thing is though he 20/21 now, we need to start playing him if we want to see his full potential, otherwise he will flop like Baxter.