IGNORED

New away kit colour?

Our sole outlet is the club shops and the official online store operated by Kitbag. Looks like they're doing some clearance of last season's kit (though not shirts) on their own site, it's a crazy situation when you can only buy an Everton shirt in two shops in the world, whereas everyone else with a Kitbag deal has their's on sale all over the place.

I've never seen a Kitbag shop in my life on the street. Are they Internet only ?

They've got decent clearance stock on shirts. Mostly with squad numbers on, that didn't sell too well last season.

That is a ridiculous situation with regard to exposure. Surely it's in our interest to get the club more into the spotlight.

I even went to a Nike Outlet near me, and the bloke there wasn't sure if they'd get anything in as a result of the kitbag deal. Ludicrous situation.

What if when we play at Stamford Bridge, lol I hope the 3rd kit if white, I like White.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2385294/Everton-release-yellow-blue-away-kit-2013-14-season.html

Probably away kit shirt, home kit shorts and socks. (or a third kit which I hope is BLACK as the new badge would really pop out from a black kit, would look well nice imo)

But we save money, so everything's dandy :jump for joy:

It's a bloody joke isn't it!?

How long does this dastardly contract last for again?

It's so short sighted, its like saying:

"Hey, I found a buyer for my car on the day I decided to sell it! Yep..webuyanycar.com . They've given me a CRACKING price, they promised to put the money in my account tomorrow to save me the hassle of doing anything. Who'd want to try and make more money elsewhere when that involves time and effort?! I noticed the neighbours sold their car for way more than mine on autotrader but oooooh that's very risky isn't it?! I think I'm happy with my lot, besides, money isn't important to me anyway."

Or something like that.

Edited by MatthewT

It's a bloody joke isn't it!?

How long does this dastardly contract last for again?

It's so short sighted, its like saying:

"Hey, I found a buyer for my car on the day I decided to sell it! Yep..webuyanycar.com . They've given me a CRACKING price, they promised to put the money in my account tomorrow to save me the hassle of doing anything. Who'd want to try and make more money elsewhere when that involves time and effort?! I noticed the neighbours sold their car for way more than mine on autotrader but oooooh that's very risky isn't it?! I think I'm happy with my lot, besides, money isn't important to me anyway."

Or something like that.

Wasn't it a ten year deal?

yup - took us from losing a lot of money to making 3m a year. if the deal had been for 5 years it wouldve been much better

It really wouldn't.

The guaranteed £3m we get is great, how could it not be, it's all the other shite that comes with the deal that ruins it. No matter the length.

yup - took us from losing a lot of money to making 3m a year. if the deal had been for 5 years it wouldve been much better

It begs the question, how can you be losing so much money on merchandise?! Like I said before, they took the easiest option available which was 3 million a year. Great. However it doesn't allow us to grow as a commercial entity or try and get more exposure/wider fan base.

The new Premier League handbook is out, they usually publish the third kit before the club do. But this year they haven't. It says 'To Be Advised'. Everton are one of four clubs to have this next to a kit.

http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publications/handbooks/premier-league-handbook-2013-14.pdf

They caught on. :(

It begs the question, how can you be losing so much money on merchandise?! Like I said before, they took the easiest option available which was 3 million a year. Great. However it doesn't allow us to grow as a commercial entity or try and get more exposure/wider fan base.

it should only have ever been a short term fix....

The new Premier League handbook is out, they usually publish the third kit before the club do. But this year they haven't. It says 'To Be Advised'. Everton are one of four clubs to have this next to a kit.http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publications/handbooks/premier-league-handbook-2013-14.pdfThey caught on. :(

interesting that they give important contact details out :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

I hope it's not white, white's getting boring now.

I'd like a navy blue third kit with white piping.

Edit: I don't think that the kit will be white as the Everton badge itself is white. That to me hints that the badge on the picture will be the badge on the kit.

Edited by Zoo