IGNORED

Have finances improved?

Matt

This spelling error maybe down to the fact that I took to the forum through my phone, which may throw up predictive text every so often, not sit at my computer 24 hours a day, like a sad arse..... Kenwrights a wanker and anyone who backs him ate disillusioned sheep.

Why would predictive text invent a word? Thought the idea was that it gave you the most likely real word :dont know:. If your phone's just throwing random letters together I'd get it looked at.

(Could be totally wrong there, never used it)

You have misunderstood what i was saying...I was never slating your spelling, i was merely pointing out an obvious flaw to enable you to refrain from making a complete idiot of yourself in future conferences.

Cheers Pal

:fishing:

I'm sure that I make myself look like a complete idiot in several ways. Not sure spelling conference badly is one of them. Sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying, must be my lack of reading/spelling skills that threw me off.

Sincerely

Your Pal

I'm sure that I make myself look like a complete idiot in several ways. Not sure spelling conference badly is one of them. Sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying, must be my lack of reading/spelling skills that threw me off.

Sincerely

Your Pal

You can have as many mistakes as you wish, English is not your first language.:)

What was this thread about again..

Was only looking through as a few moments to spare this afternoon but only to say with regards to post #26 onwards, was aware a spelling error had occured, but couldn't be asked to amend anything. It was also late in the day and was considerably tired it should also be recognized. Fair enough if actually some individuals decide to participate through phone contraptions where spelling errors can occur and not really paying attention. Above all else, and feel this should be the last on this issue, isn't the (above) Brett Angel participant aware that the former player we had, had the two L's in his surname ? Make errors with casual posts and things, but not with an actual username ? Then again it could simply be his real name with the one L ?

Maybe should get back now to whatever this thread was about to begin with, but no harm in questioning one or two things. Please continue from wherever this finances piece went off track.

What was this thread about again..

Was only looking through as a few moments to spare this afternoon but only to say with regards to post #26 onwards, was aware a spelling error had occured, but couldn't be asked to amend anything. It was also late in the day and was considerably tired it should also be recognized. Fair enough if actually some individuals decide to participate through phone contraptions where spelling errors can occur and not really paying attention. Above all else, and feel this should be the last on this issue, isn't the (above) Brett Angel participant aware that the former player we had, had the two L's in his surname ? Make errors with casual posts and things, but not with an actual username ? Then again it could simply be his real name with the one L ?

Maybe should get back now to whatever this thread was about to begin with, but no harm in questioning one or two things. Please continue from wherever this finances piece went off track.

I'm pretty sure you are being sarcastic, but I think it's highly unlikely that a members real name is Brett Angel!

Regards

Max-Moor

Why would predictive text invent a word? Thought the idea was that it gave you the most likely real word :dont know:. If your phone's just throwing random letters together I'd get it looked at.

(Could be totally wrong there, never used it)

Years ago, my boss's last name was Geisler. One time, when sending an SMS to a customer, predictive text changed his name to Ghastlier. Unfortunately, I didn't spot this, and the message went out anyway. Much embarrassment and amusement all round.

These days, the fun comes from word recognition technology totally screwing up - converting "my sales pitch" to "my sassy bitch", for example.