IGNORED

Smart Telly

rubecula

Then I wouldn't bother with the 3D TV just yet, still a new technology and its just not worth extra cash. If you do go for one, get active 3D, much better (and easier on the eyes/head!)

I'd already decided to wait before getting a 3D TV tbh. Mostly because of the money but also because I thought it'd be better to wait until they've mastered the technology.

Edited by Romey 1878

Actually mine is 3D when I want it to be, but I don't as I am not paying extra for 3D channels. One good thing is it turns ordinary pictures into 3D images with the special glasses that came supplied with it.

Sometimes it doesn't make a lot of difference but on football it is pretty good. Expensive though as you say. Mine was a present for when I got out of hospital.

I've seen them before but never had a desire to purchase one. We got too many televisions and enough to be going on with. We don't need fancy additions and all it entails for a more enhanced viewing experience.

I'm sure you already have an amazing post about TV's already DK!

Spoke to my brother in law about possibly buying one (Tesco are selling some decent ones in their sale at the minute), and he reckons you can buy a dongle for your TV which turns it into a Smart TV. Costs about £40 apparently.

Bit of a story but my old telly was a big tube really old one so when I was in hospital my family clubbed together to get me a flat screen TV It was a samsung smart tv. Iy had a dongle too. But the TV was crap. So they took it back and sent me this one (Panasonic) no dongle needed but lots of things on the back to plug in things

I have an sd card with lots of my favourite music on it and I often plug that in.