IGNORED

Man United - Old Trafford 4th December

Hafnia

Utd are doing well to stop us playing.

They have the last 5 minutes anyway, I would say that they've stood off and lets us play the ball around in the midfield and trying to hit us on the break. If I was a Man Utd player, I wouldn't be happy with the way that we are stroking the ball about.

They have the last 5 minutes anyway, I would say that they've stood off and lets us play the ball around in the midfield and trying to hit us on the break. If I was a Man Utd player, I wouldn't be happy with the way that we are stroking the ball about.

I think they're being very agressive about defending with lots of people very high up.

Come on, Ross. 3v2, you have to do better.

Not really sure what to make of this game so far. I think we have done well on the whole. Attacked Utd with pace and directness when we are out in the open but our movement is a bit slow and we are a bit too impatient when they are set.

We have given Utd chances, mainly from where they have put a cross in and one of our defender/midfielders has just gone to sleep and let them in.

We just need to believe in what we are doing a little bit more and Ross needs a kick up the arse. Get him sitting a little deeper and breaking forward instead of being alongside Lukaku. When he picked the ball up from the half way line and drove at the Utd defence they didnt know what to do and whilst he over hit the pass, it does show how he can cut teams in half.

I would wait and see how the next 10-15 mins goes and then I would probably look at bringing on Deulofeu for Barkley and moving Mirallas more central if nothing changes.

Edited by Bailey

We haven't had much big chances, but we've had the opportunities to get them. Just bad decisions or execution has prevented us from going on top.

I'd sub Barkley for Deulofeu soon. He hasn't really protected the ball well when it came up to him and he's messed up the 3v2 just there and in the beginning of the game he did as well in an even bigger opportunity as Mirallas had gotten on the inside of his defender and he still passed it to Lukaku.

If Oviedo needs to be subbed after that challenge right there at the end, bring Barry to left back and leave Barkley in.