IGNORED

So What?

rubecula

They are better than that Matt. They played well and won with Sturridge on his own up top and they have probably done the same but scored more with Suarez. We werent all that early on so on balance I think both teams are around the same level so far.

Not convinced they are though Bailey. Theyve played mediocre teams, only really had 2 games from better teams (Us, Arsenal as examples) and drawn or lost them. They got lucky in the Derby too...

I've got to agree with matt regarding Suarez. They haven't kept a clean sheet or the last twelve games. Suarez is the key to everything

This is the difference - theyre outscoring the opposition but only when the opposition is a poorer club (Fulham, Norwich, Wham are the latest examples - no disrespect to either club). If they play a club bigger or around their level, like Newcastle, Southampton and Swansea, they struggle

been a good day..in a great mood..makin the most of it and bein optimistic for once! :D

FM?

Lol, trying to wind up Liverpool supporters via an Everton forum :rofl:

not intentionally, I just think theyve been average since Benitez left and results this season (and in the last 3 years) would back me up. I named these 3 teams specifically because theyve invested a fair bit themselves over the summer and they either drew or lost against them.

not intentionally, I just think theyve been average since Benitez left and results this season (and in the last 3 years) would back me up. I named these 3 teams specifically because theyve invested a fair bit themselves over the summer and they either drew or lost against them.

Must admit that I havent watched them recently but I did see them on more than a couple of occasions early in the season and they were playing quite well and should have scored more than they did. I do think they are 'soft' still but they looked like they had improved as a team from the year before as you would expect. I'm not saying they are genuine league contenders but they will be bang there for the CL places along with us, Chelsea and Spurs come the end of the season.

Regarding Benitez, they were average before he left as well, but its only in the last 2 seasons that Rodgers has brought some stability back to the club as Hodgson was out quicker than he came in and 'King' Kenny paid ridiculous amounts for average players so its not exactly surprising.