IGNORED

Zaha

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

My mates dogs parrot’s  girlfriend works in a bar and she served a pissed bloke with a Dutch accent who said he worked at Finch Farm and he told her our opening bid was £100m plus Bolasie but they rejected it instantly

Apparently we’ve now gone back in with an improved offer of £50m and they are considering it

Not me or my dogs parrot Dunc, so don't shoot the messenger.........

Everton want to make a part exchange bid for Zaha, with former Palace winger and DR Congo international Yannick Bolasie, 29, returning to Selhurst Park as part of the deal. (Mirror)

1 hour ago, Haiku said:

Is he really that good or he had a good season, as I didn't followed him? £60m is ridiculous for ex Man Utd flop. For that money one can buy a real class player from other leagues.

If you watch him play, you’ll see that he is a player that can take control. He is better than people realise. Strong, skilful, pacy and works harder than given credit for.

35 minutes ago, Shukes said:

If you watch him play, you’ll see that he is a player that can take control. He is better than people realise. Strong, skilful, pacy and works harder than given credit for.

Yeah I agree he's a great player tbh can change a game etc but I just see this as another rumour to line bookies pockets and there will be no interest whatsoever on our part 

6 hours ago, Haiku said:

Is he really that good or he had a good season, as I didn't followed him? £60m is ridiculous for ex Man Utd flop. For that money one can buy a real class player from other leagues.

I think a move he made years ago shouldn’t be used to judge him as a player. 

The lad has bags of ability.