IGNORED

SPURS 101

The site Spurs 101 a place I often frequented and had a great rapport with due to great friendliness and camaraderie is now no longer in existance. The folks there became great friends of mine on a football forum who treated me as an equal and were left devoid of a forum.

So I have invited a few to pop over here and see our ToffeeTalk forum and I opened this thread for them to have a say on matters regarding their team. Please welcome them as and when they arrive, apart from supporting the wrong team they are just like us.

Oh and evangelical workings to convert them to the RIGHT way of thinking is allowed of course.

Yes I realise Spurs are not everyone's favourite taste of the month here. BUT if you don't like them you can always ignore this thread. Or at least be polite as you can to the people who do ernestly follow their side in the same way we ourselves do. They are nice folks as you will soon see ( I hope)

Paul is a former 101 er too by the way and he supports Spurs.So I am sure you can see the sort of folks that were on that site.

Am I the first refugee from 101? Spent so long looking for a decent Spurs forum, I was moving around more than a West Ham fan in their caravan! Right. Enough of that bollocks, I believe I have posted somewhere here before as the name Kebabyuchenko was already taken and my password allowed me in! I am Kebabyuchenko. I love kebabs, lager, smoking, metal in all its glorious genres, and of course, football. I detest Arsenal (no, really), Chelsea, Manyoo and The Bin Dippers. And Newcastle. And West ham and Man city. And Stoke and Bolton as well. Anyway, I'll be in the corner crying/drinking for the most part...

Kebabyuchenko xxx

So how do you feel about AVB getting fired and who do you want to replace him?

Gutted we got rid of AVB, I think he needed more time and for the fans to get behind him more. 7 new signings were always going to take time to become cohesive. would love de Boer, but I doubt that will happen.

Got a feeling there will be goals a plenty today after seeing the line-ups so I'll take a tight 4-3 to Spurs!

Kebabyuchenko xxx

Guest blueboy122

What is a Yid by the way and why is it being classed as racist by the club. I have thought for years that it was just a nickname for Spurs.. Don't understand who has been upset by it for the police and the club to ban it?

What is a Yid by the way and why is it being classed as racist by the club. I have thought for years that it was just a nickname for Spurs.. Don't understand who has been upset by it for the police and the club to ban it?

Yid is the nick name for Jewish residents and because they seemed to mostly live in Golder's Green they automatically supported Tottenham Hotspur. So the nickname became Yids for the football team. Not racist in any way really. As we are the Toffees , Spurs are the Yids simple as that.

Yid is the nick name for Jewish residents and because they seemed to mostly live in Golder's Green they automatically supported Tottenham Hotspur. So the nickname became Yids for the football team. Not racist in any way really. As we are the Toffees , Spurs are the Yids simple as that.

Strangely my father-in-law, an eighty-seven year old Jew who was brought up in North London, is (and always has been) an Arsenal fan. He says that he first went to Spurs but was made very unwelcome and there was a big blackshirt presence at WHL in the pre war days.

Strangely my father-in-law, an eighty-seven year old Jew who was brought up in North London, is (and always has been) an Arsenal fan. He says that he first went to Spurs but was made very unwelcome and there was a big blackshirt presence at WHL in the pre war days.

Thanks Mike I didn't know that.

Watched the game on TV and I thought it was a very 'bitty' sort of game with little flow to it. But it is the result you need sometimes not the performance.

Hey folks, thought I'd better stick with my username from Spurs 101 even though looking back it's probably the most general one out there!

About myself, been a supporter for 20 years in a land packed with Man Utd and Liverpool fans; never mind winning stuff, u just appreciate playing meaningful games in the 2nd half of the season and being competitive. Used to write match reviews for the site, and I still do that on my own blog now.

couldn't have got this one more wrong could you mate :rofl:

My predictions are usually so accurate too

:rofl:

Hey folks, thought I'd better stick with my username from Spurs 101 even though looking back it's probably the most general one out there!

About myself, been a supporter for 20 years in a land packed with Man Utd and Liverpool fans; never mind winning stuff, u just appreciate playing meaningful games in the 2nd half of the season and being competitive. Used to write match reviews for the site, and I still do that on my own blog now.

Great to see you Irishspur I remember you being a member of 101 very well it is great to see you and as you will have seen the lads here are very welcoming. I hope you will feel at home here. You will find a few Irish members who support the toffees and a few Spurs supporters saying hiya at times. We are a nice bunch these days and at leaast (unlike 101) I am not kept in a box and made to sweep the toilets. :rofl::rofl:

Thanks Rubecula, havent really been on many message boards for Spurs, some are so hard to keep track of with all the messages, always had a soft spot for Everton, mainly because of the great atmosphere at Goodison and the Z Cars tune! Oh and due to participating in one of my fav matches ever watched; an FA Cup game vs Liverpool a few years back, think it was a replay at Goodison and ye won 1-0.