IGNORED

Keys & Gray - new footage

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2549038/Richard-Keys-Andy-Gray-face-new-sexism-storm-video-emerges-lewd-chant-aimed-Sky-Sports-presenter-Tomlinson.html

Personally I think this is getting beyond a joke and like Keys intimated at the first time when they were sacked by Sky, there are some people up to no good...

Why didn't all of this come out at the same time? I believe its been kept in the archive to drip feed the reasons why they won't get a prime time TV job again... Just coincides with Gray doing a job for BT sport, its wrong, he's paid his dues why this now?

Maybe it was too far but she definitely didn't help the situation, she provoked more.

It's all a bit over the top. That's definitely banter and its all off camera.

People in work say that sort of thing all the time.

"get your tits out for the laaaaads"....which is worse really, because I don't want to :(

Edited by tenaciousj

What's the problem its just a bit of banter and she was clearly loving it.

Murdochs lot clearly want him punished for taking the News International to court for phone hacking... Not only sacked from Sky they want to run him out of BT sport. It was a clear stitch up the first time, and ok they succeeded but seriously - now?

I'd bang their heads together and tell them to stop being such infantile twats to be honest (if they were teenagers).....embarrassing, like a dad dance x 100....they've both got children ffs, can you imagine watching your fifty something dad do that?

No reason to sack them but they're pitiful examples of humanity and hopefully they're ashamed of themselves.

It's hard to tell really - I mean in some ways she looks uncomfortable, but then she does banter back with the comment about her jacket.

I guess the fact that they were very scathing about the (brilliant) Sian Massey leads people to believe that this is a thinly-veiled attack disguised as 'harmless banter'. They may be right, but I can't tell if this is a genuine lack of respect for women or if they genuinely believe that they're not being offensive. I read the thread about this on RAWK and most of them were up in arms. I can understand that but it doesn't seem THAT bad to me. Dare I say it is feminism going OTT...

It's probably that scumbag Murdoch directing the leaks (sorry to mention his name on here) - they said on RAWK that Gray was suing the NOTW when the first videos were revealed.

Edited by Nikica

For me, this is a zero tolerance subject. Maybe it's because I've worked for years now in America, where most companies put their employees through training against sexual harassment and discrimination. It really doesn't matter whether the woman concerned tries to respond with banter; the fact is that she should never have to face such disgusting comments in the first place. It makes for a very hostile work environment.

For me, this is a zero tolerance subject. Maybe it's because I've worked for years now in America, where most companies put their employees through training against sexual harassment and discrimination. It really doesn't matter whether the woman concerned tries to respond with banter; the fact is that she should never have to face such disgusting comments in the first place. It makes for a very hostile work environment.

Fair play. Perhaps I was treating it too lightly.