Anderson Silva da Franca

KillaGTiR

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

He actually came on after eighty-eight mins..saw one very crude challenge on a Charlton player and wondered briefly whether he had time to live up to his reputation and get sent off on his début. Didn't register anything he did other than that so nothing to judge him on really.

During the last game De silva played for few minutes.....within that few minutes i was able to see some silky touches from him and he seemed like a ball winner who is tuff to beat. Do you think we should remould him to take up Lee carsley's place in the squad. I feel it would be a real waste to release him at the end of the season for a player whom once we eagerly awaited. I hope he plays more in Blue shirt and hopfully he is a hit in the defensive midfield role....why waste $$ to get a replacement when we can remould him?

What do you think? He deserve a place?

Comments please!

I cant understand why anyone thinks he's going anywhere??

It took him ages to get here and then after getting up his fitness and acclimatising to England he's played a few reserve games, sat on the bench twice & made a substitute appearence. So if Mr Careful Moyes thinks he can rely on him now for ten minutes surly he sees enough in him to think he can do a job!

hes on a short term contract. runs out this summer.

thats why people think if he hasnt done enough to impress he will be let go...

Precisely, the short term contract is what worries me here....was it true when we approached him there were others clubs who were intrested in him? If that is true, then i suppose he suould have been a fairly good player and I hope he can stay a bit longer (at least one more year) and prove his worth...and hopefully he can be a more skillful lee carsley!

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's hardly earth shattering news but I saw Anderson Da Silva yesterday at the Albert Dock after the game and he went into the hotel on the corner, I may be a sceptic but if he was staying wouldn't he have his own house? :huh: