IGNORED

Anderson Silva da Franca

KillaGTiR

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you consider his car is worth 1/3 of my house. Yes! ;)

well you can have your car transfered to what ever country you go with a house he cant im suprised he aint renting a house tho. He might of been with a prostitue lol

well you can have your car transfered to what ever country you go with a house he cant im suprised he aint renting a house tho. He might of been with a prostitue lol

Manny arrives at Goodison in a taxi...no chance at all of him staying based on this logic :( .

• 3 months later...

have ya's seen that de silva has been allowed to go on loan to Barnsley!?! Strange but i think its been a case of too many midfielders & I think when we got him DM was probably hoping it would come good & he'd be a squad player but now we've got loads he's letting him moochoff!! mad 1 normally not enough players now too many lol!!

LOL :lol: Wouldn't look good in a RS shirt!

lol quick off the mark there mate :). Its indeed a funny decision by Moyes but i guess better teams were not willing to take the risk on loaning him. I can see potential in him but hes gonna have to work hard to even try getting a regular bench place. I bet you Barnsley have never had a Brazilian anywhere near them in their entire history.

• 4 weeks later...

I went west brom - barnsley the other week - da silva didn't look interested for the best part of the game - barnsley were dire and to be fair he was 1 of 3 players that looked half decent - but I wouldn't be getting too excited!!! - check out barnsley's number 55 though - he's fooking massively built - about 5"0 high but 7"0 wide!!!