IGNORED

Jagielka

MC11

He's a top defender but The way Stones was playing at the end of last season we don't rely in him as much now. Stones needs to play to progress. It wouldnt be the first time a youngster has taken a decent pro'd position or the last.

I can't see Stones being dropped. How it's all going to be worked out I don't know

He's a top defender but The way Stones was playing at the end of last season we don't rely in him as much now. Stones needs to play to progress. It wouldnt be the first time a youngster has taken a decent pro'd position or the last.

I can't see Stones being dropped. How it's all going to be worked out I don't know

agreed, and hopefully we can work on the 352 that didnt work out in that 1 match. Considering our squad strengths at the moment, I think its something we should be working on

agreed, and hopefully we can work on the 352 that didnt work out in that 1 match. Considering our squad strengths at the moment, I think its something we should be working on

Changing something that's worked very to accommodate all three would be wrong, IMO. We play with two CB's and it works perfectly, so one has to drop out and fucking deal with it.

Changing something that's worked very to accommodate all three would be wrong, IMO. We play with two CB's and it works perfectly, so one has to drop out and fucking deal with it.

and the person to drop out would be Stones, curbing his development.

Who would you drop from our midfield to enable us to deploy a 3-5-2 formation?

the other CDM, not McCarthy.

Not saying 352 should become our preferred formation, but we need a back up formation in case of injury or for a plan B

Yeh, I'd agree with this tbh. Really didn't like the look of the 3-5-2.

I wouldn't mind playing 3-5-2 occasionally, but only when it makes sense to do so tactically, not just because that way we could start all of our best defenders. We could try it if the opposition play two genuine centre forwards though, so we keep the one man advantage at the back, while our strikers could play 1v1. One of the wingers would need to come off imo, not one of the central midfielders. Play the other one up front (Mirallas would fit that role best imo).