IGNORED

Jonathan Biabiany

Seems an odd one to start a rumour about, a relatively unknown winger when we have just signed Atsu on loan.

Fourth official used to be quite near the money but seems to have been throwing out all sorts of shit lately.

I thought 4th Official was supposed to be on the money, time will tell I guess.

Fourth official used to be quite near the money but seems to have been throwing out all sorts of shit lately.

He still posts his own info but he also does a round up of what the papers/press are saying. But people are getting confused and taking those bits as coming from him even though it's clear it's not because he puts the name of the paper or website it came from in brackets.

People just need to use their eyes.

He still posts his own info but he also does a round up of what the papers/press are saying. But people are getting confused and taking those bits as coming from him even though it's clear it's not because he puts the name of the paper or website it came from in brackets.

Didn't know that, thanks for letting me know.

Done without being condescending, which is a real art.

I only check on here or the OS Mark, not enough hours in the day.