IGNORED

Kopite Thread

http://www.guardian....z?newsfeed=true

Is he for real???

I quite admired Rodgers before he took over at The Shite but he is already sounding like a true Kopite Gobshite

The irony is the picture used in the piece.

luis-suarez-008.jpg

As a Blue, this may sound slightly biased but i'd like to think that Everton as a team, are sporting (bar the exception of Jelavic, who has a knack of exagerating 'contact') in behaviour.

We only get given fouls, when it's genuinely a foul. There were a fair few missed in the Newcastle game but we didn't not win it because of our foul count, but because of some poor lines-man-ship.

Suarez IS a constant offender. A diving cheating tw*t. Is that going to affect other players in the team who aren't likely to be given fouls (even when there is contact) because of his reputation? Absolutely. If Suarez stops diving all the f*cking time..moaning and whining, it may help the rest of the lads. Personally, I don't think there are too many drama queesns at Liverpool anymore (Gerrard excluding). So yeah, Suarez's antics ARE going to have a negative affect on the team, in all the ways Rogers is moaning about. Cut out the cheating from that buck-toothed tw*t and watch decisions (rightfully) being given to the other players.

Edited by tenaciousj

http://www.guardian....z?newsfeed=true

Is he for real???

I quite admired Rodgers before he took over at The Shite but he is already sounding like a true Kopite Gobshite

Does anyone have his email?

Send him this....it's hopefully put in simple enough terms for him to understand...

http://www.storyarts.org/library/aesops/stories/boy.html

Feck sake they are at it again. Norwich doubled their tally against them, but no Liverpool fans focus on Suarez scoring a hattrick like he's the best player on the planet. It's Norwich ffs, you should expect to win and your £20 mil striker to bag a few goals. All of a sudden he's class, because of his goals per game.. this season.. even though half are in one game against the poorest opposition in the league.

Not to worry, they will fail to find the net against Stoke and their world will go into meltdown again. Normality restored.

To be fair to them some of their stats were impressive today, 67% possession and a shitload of passes. But then I remember it was only Norwich and when I look at the table they're sandwiched between Sunderland and Aston Villa.

Let them have their fun I say. As usual it just makes it all the funnier when it inevitably goes tits up.

It's also hilarious to see most of them praising Suarez for not doing any theatrics today. Yeah, I'm sure he's a changed guy because he didn't dive in a match they won 5-2 and were winning since the 2nd minute.

It's a joke that anyone would be applauded for not cheating, scumbag opportunist world we live in.

Steven Gerrard says it'll take a miracle for Liverpool to win the title before he retires (they'll be lucky to win it before he dies of old age imobiggrin.png )....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19778208

"There's not just [Manchester] United and Arsenal now but [Manchester] City, Chelsea and Tottenham. Newcastle are coming as well."

Pointedly failing to mention the team currently above all but one of thoserolleyes.gif.

Wow! 50-50 chance of finishing top 4, and Newcastle and themselves could be title challengers next yearafro2.gif. 50-50 chance of finishing above Swansea or Newcastle would be a more realistic statistic.

I hope he never retires, he fits the more obvious label of anchor man weighing his club down. Long may it continue.

Edited by pete0

I wasn't even aware they were involved tonight. I had a quick look at the match report and at first glance I thought one of the Italian scorers was Joey Barton, but whoever it was, I applaud them for their nights work and getting a result that provides a certain level of satisfaction. It seemed like an easy group when I first heard about it, Udinese are hardly a star name in Serie A and you have Young Boys of Berne and another club I don't think I've even heard of.

It seems as though they didn't deserve a defeat tonight and had long spells of possession and seemed a bit of a harsh loss but I couldn't give a fuck about that, any LFC defeat brings about some certain enjoyment, and despite playing well, the season continues to be a bit of a rough ride for our friends from Anfield. If Rogers was supposed to be some improvement on Dalglish, I don't know what someone was thinking of.

Looks like a few SAFs post on RAWK "Never understand the time keeping in europe. No matter what happens in stoppage time they always stop it when the alloted time is up. Or in this case, 37 seconds early, 'cos that makes sense."

"How on earth did we lose that?

Ref stopped that at 3.36 added time, and play didn't start until 40 seconds into injury time. Screwed us of a whole minute there.

We should've won though."

"Bit of a stitch up that was. Very angry with the standard of the officials, tied up beautifully with them deciding to blow the final whistle half a minute early. We've paid a harsh price for a small lapse in concentration, but let us not lose sight of the fact that they were a bunch of cheating bastards. I fucking hate the Europa League sometimes."

I count 9 first team players on during the last 20 mins were Liverpool lost the game.

"Not bad for a reserves game, essentially, not happy with the result, but as long as we smash stoke at the weekend, don't mind"

One sensible poster

"With all due respect but Gerrard could have stayed on the bench and we would have been better off without his ridiculous loss of possession in midfield again. All the unnecessary clever balls and Hollywood passes don't belong in this system... Unlucky, Henderson didn't deserve to be substituted For Mr assisting the opposition for the 4 time this season."

From the first 2 of 18 pages, no wonder they're infamous.

For me it is a stamp. I'd feel bad for him if he didn't have a terrible dive in the same game.

Spearing looks good.

Mark Lawrenson is a fucking idiot, had a go at Suarez for his dive but basically applauded Bale on his, ridiculous.

Edited by Kohen