IGNORED

Kopite Thread

The thought of pushing Suarez out of a capsule at 128,000 feet is somehow strangely warming to the soul. I am sure you could trace his path to earth with a nice brown smoke trail. (Oh hang on that isn't smoke is it?)

I mean at that height he could get an entire season's worth of diving done in one go.

Elland Road and Hillsborough are about the same size for capacity though, or at least were in the recent past.

Any talk of the shite having a relegation, as good as it sounds, are restricted to the realms of fantasy. It simply won't happen if we're honest with ourselves. Worse teams in the league for one thing that will accomodate the bottom three places at end of season.

Elland Road and Hillsborough are about the same size for capacity though, or at least were in the recent past.

Any talk of the shite having a relegation, as good as it sounds, are restricted to the realms of fantasy. It simply won't happen if we're honest with ourselves. Worse teams in the league for one thing that will accomodate the bottom three places at end of season.

I'd rank them bottom of the pile upfront as they have one striker and he's not a goal scorer. Left side is one of the weakest in the prem. Right side is problematic going forward but awful at defending, central mids is the opposite, and the central defenders are top 10. It would be hard to find many clubs with a weaker bench as they lack experience that is vital in a relegation scrap. They lack game changers and it's hard to see where they will find the goals from (already failed to score in 3/7 games) plus are struggling to adapt to a new system. Compare their main 11 to any bottom half team* and there isn't enough difference to say they're better and won't be relegated.

Reina

Johnson Agger Skrel Enrique

Suarez Sahin Allen Gerrard Sterling

Borini

Only saving grace is Lucas, but I doubt Roger's has the balls to drop Gerrard who is weighing the club down. In short they're fucked :)

*Little game for you. Break their team down into 7 segments: GK, Central pair, Left side, Right side, Central midfielders, Striker, Bench. If you can find 3 teams that Liverpool are better in 5 of the 7 parts, I'll hold my hand up and consider them safe.

Suppose for arguments sake they were relegated, people, especially in the Merseyside vicinity would miss the derby games for one thing. I've even heard some of our supporters say they would never want LFC for a relegation. Well I would see? Any opportunity to see them have a misfortune, and a relegation, as improbable as it is, would be perfect in that capacity.

If the shite were as good (or consistent) in the league as they have been in the Cup tournaments in recent years they would have won another league title by now since 1989/90

Some great kopite logic, just showing even the most sensible are blind numpties when on about their own club. Why would any player in the prem respect Suarez, he clearly doesn't show them any by trying to get them sent off every week. Mind boggling, no oppositions' fans will respect Suarez because he cheats, no influence from what other players/managers have said.

@DietmarHamann

Koscielny calling Suarez a cheat I hope FA take a firm stance at some point how do we expect respect from the fans if players dont

A kopite to 4thOfficial on the news Felli is fit.

he's not that good just s handful and our defence hasn't been where it should be !!

don't get me wrong hrs not technically gifted he uses his size very well I like him as a player but over rated

hmmmmhes having a good season I'm not to sure whether he's more of a second striker mind you as he isn't great at keeping balllad

Edited by pete0

What!? What!? Is he for real? He's finally become a kopite manager.

The only 'decisions', not to go their way, are Suarez' efforts.

We've had at least 3 legit goals, not given. Could have been an extra 4 points wink.png

6 :(

Rodgers "I would hope this weekend that we might get a decision that goes our way for once."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/referee-andre-marriner-needs-to-ensure-everything-is-in-control-says-liverpool-manager-brendan-rodgers-8228677.html

Once again, taking the Anfield job, while as appealing and high profile as it sounds, can be a poisoned chalice to up and coming managers who take it, who have done well previously, and at less established clubs. Rogers is no different.

He won't be able to replicate the success that Dalgish had last season, and any hope they believed that he may be the answer to a first league title since 1990, well it was never going to occur. should have stayed at Swansea City and continued his good work.

But Dalglish wasn't shit so to speak, not as a player or manager, especially after his retirement from playing and taking charge in the late 1980s.

They did do well last season, as much as it pains to say, and under Dalglish too. FA Cup Final and League Cup winners.

Not a bad seasons work was it ?

Even people berating Benitez as a crap manager, took them to two European Cup Finals and another FA cup win. This is painful to write but the facts speak for themselves.

But above all else, and the fact of the matter is, they are merely a good cup side and nothing else. The league championship is eons away and they must realize that no matter who is in charge, that holy grail may forever remain elusive once again.