Seamus Coleman...3

John Stones...1

Previous MOTM winners...

Wolfsburg (H)...Tim Howard

West Brom (A)...Romelu Lukaku

Chelsea (H)...Kevin Mirallas

Arsenal (H)...Steven Naismith

Leicester (A)...Steven Naismith

Barry gave the ball away a lot today, thought he was poor myself. I've voted for Baines, thought he tried and at least showed some passion and guts especially towards the end.

On another note, I don't get the Atsu bashing. I thought he had an alright-ish game. He looked lively got behind their defence a lot, was jumping and winning headers and tracked back a lot and put a shift of sorts and was creative in flashes.

Imo was our second best player today.

Barry gave the ball away a lot today, thought he was poor myself. I've voted for Baines, thought he tried and at least showed some passion and guts especially towards the end.On another note, I don't get the Atsu bashing. I thought he had an alright-ish game. He looked lively got behind their defence a lot, was jumping and winning headers and tracked back a lot and put a shift of sorts and was creative in flashes.Imo was our second best player today.

It is funny how people see it differently. Personally I thought Atsu was terrible. The way people moaned about Deulofeu.... On that performance Atsu isn't even a quarter of the player he's replaced.

It is funny how people see it differently. Personally I thought Atsu was terrible. The way people moaned about Deulofeu.... On that performance Atsu isn't even a quarter of the player he's replaced.

It is funny to be fair, 3 of us walked down from the ground and we all had different opinions on different players. I thought Atsu looked dangerous in parts, he did get in behind a few times and I was impressed with his tracking back and work rate. I thought he really REALLY tried and stood out (albeit only slightly) in a poor team performance.

Barry on the other hand gave it away a lot.

I honestly think sometimes all our judgement is biased at times. I'm desperate to see Atsu do well so I think I probably looked for his good points today and let his bad bits slide. This proves that he wasn't really good or bad as Inalways give an honest judgement of a player no matter how much I'm wanting them to do well. If they're shite I'll say it so maybe me wanting Atsu to do well made me just pick up on his good points today.

Hope that makes sense as I've not really explained myself very well in what I'm trying to get across ?

Sounds like a variation on Henry Ford's observation: "Whether or not you believe you can, you're right." In this case, whether or not you believe he's great, you'll confirm it during the game.

I'm a tad tipsy to be fair Steve so I can't really express my true feelings on it as I'm still also emotional after the game.

Regardless of all that it still doesn't mean my opinions or views are gospel or even right, alls thats consistent is that they're my views and I honestly try and keep them as open minded and balanced as I can for the most part.

Closed now; if anyone who hasn't voted yet wants to, then pm me and I'll amend the results.

(A new policy for MOTM match votes this year with games happening so fast, means I don't have to keep revisiting to check or keep more than one vote open at a time)