IGNORED

Linked players who go elsewhere

You've always been my favourite mod... 'Matt, the people's mod'.

It was a link based on no substance so needed deleting (or putting in the twitter rumour thread). I'm talking about players we're actually linked too.

Teachers pet to smartarse in three minutes; I'm impressed :lol:.

I bet you were great at playing your parents off against each other when you were little :P.

Firmino looks set to sign for United after they agree a £13m (Yes, £13m) transfer.

I feel sick. What a player, for a stupidly low amount!

@Everton if you're listening, why didn't you get him 3 years ago when I highlighted him as a player to watch? Bum'eads.

Look forward to seeing him grace Goodison, just not in Blue :(

Firmino looks set to sign for United after they agree a £13m (Yes, £13m) transfer.

@Everton if you're listening, why didn't you get him 3 years ago when I highlighted him as a player to watch? Bum'eads.

Sounds like the Fernando deal to me. Player recognizes / knows of interest from the rich clubs and holds out for that. If thats the case, nothing the club could do.

Sounds like the Fernando deal to me. Player recognizes / knows of interest from the rich clubs and holds out for that. If thats the case, nothing the club could do.

I don't think we were ever realistically in for him. After his first year at Hoffenheim he was beyond us unfortunately.

£21.6m is what I've just seen reported.