IGNORED

West Ham (home)

markjazzbassist

Always thought that wording's a bit strange; for the "club" to control the players people would have to go onto the pitch, which is against the rules in itself isn't it? So if we'd have tried to control them we'd have been committing another offence :huh:.

It's said because the club issupposed to instil a code among the players where as they behave in a responsible and professional manner. If the players don't behave in this way then the club who employ them are fined because their staff have done wrong.

Much the same as if you worked for a company and done a job for a client and done a botched job or something. It's the company that foots the bill to correct it not the employee. Slightly different I know but same principal.

It's said because the club issupposed to instil a code among the players where as they behave in a responsible and professional manner. If the players don't behave in this way then the club who employ them are fined because their staff have done wrong.

Much the same as if you worked for a company and done a job for a client and done a botched job or something. It's the company that foots the bill to correct it not the employee. Slightly different I know but same principal.

I get the theory, I just think the wording's a bit daft.