IGNORED

West Ham (home)

markjazzbassist

Not looking forward to the international break, I'd rather see Everton play. The hammers are in a moment of form right now, Valencia and diafra sakfo, and Alex song have turned this team around. No more hoofball with Andy Carroll (still injured?), this could be a tough match. I have a feelin we will win though. The rest for the lads will help and here's who I want to see

Howard

Coleman jags distin Baines

McCarthy Barry/besic

Mcgeady Barkley Osman

Naismith

Lukaku and eto'o as impact subs. Not sure if Barry is injured, so besic if he is.

Guest millwallforever

My team would be:

Robles

Jagielka Browning

Coleman Baines

McCarthy Besic

Barkley

Lukaku McAleny Naismith

Subs: Howard, Eto'o, Distin, Hibbert, Osman, McGeady, Atsu

My team would be:

Robles

Jagielka Browning

Coleman Baines

McCarthy Besic

Barkley

Lukaku McAleny Naismith

Subs: Howard, Eto'o, Distin, Hibbert, Osman, McGeady, Atsu

Robles,Coleman,jagielka,distin,Oviedo,Baines,Besic,McCarthy,mgeady,Eto'o,Naismith

4-4-2 Baines left mid, Eto'o playing just off Naismith.

Robles selections are a bit left field given Howard's conceded two in the last six games, neither of which were down to him :huh:.

...............Howard ...............

Coleman Jags Distin Baines

........McCarthy Besic...........

McGeady Barkley Naismith

...............Lukaku...............

Eto'o as an impact sub

Yep this line up for me. Hope they all make it through the internationals ok.

Some weird selections there!

I'll wait and see who returns safe and sound from international duty.

Nothing weird here...

Robles 4 Howard. Any other keeper played the same as Howard this season would have been rested.Robles ain't gonna gain any confidence with no games.

Baines in a more advanced position due to there being no other left mid capable of an attacking prowess like Baines.

Lukaku dropped cause he's shit and Naismith will benefit as a lone striker off Eto'o. Naismith makes the right moves and Eto'o makes the right passes.

Nothing weird here...

Robles 4 Howard. Any other keeper played the same as Howard this season would have been rested.Robles ain't gonna gain any confidence with no games.

Baines in a more advanced position due to there being no other left mid capable of an attacking prowess like Baines.

Lukaku dropped cause he's shit and Naismith will benefit as a lone striker off Eto'o. Naismith makes the right moves and Eto'o makes the right passes.

Robles selections are a bit left field given Howard's conceded two in the last six games, neither of which were down to him :huh:.

So you want to drop an in-form keeper?

Nothing weird here...

Only the Robles bit is weird on yours. Howard is doing fine? Everyone was pretty shocking in the first handful of games.

Millwall ' s was more weird...Robles,

Browning at CB, McAleny...West Ham aren't soft!!!

Edited by Newty82

Nothing weird here...

Bong. TT Law strikes again.

Nothing weird here...

Robles 4 Howard. Any other keeper played the same as Howard this season would have been rested.

Six games ago you may have had a point (if our back-up keeper had been any good) but he's done nothing since to deserve being dropped, and in fact he's proved that Martinez was right to stick with him.

He didn't mean it like that to be fair, he never realised she wasn't grown up.

Probably best to back away from that he doesn't deserve grief for it.

Genuine slip methinks

Now to move on but I genuinally can't remember what thread I'm reading :lol:

No one's giving grief. It was funny.

Good bit of dark humour.