IGNORED

West Ham (home)

markjazzbassist

Guys. This is my first post, and as a City fan, I'm curious of the reception I will get. I come in peace and genuinely wish you all the best for the weekend. Indeed, at the start of the year I tipped you for a CL spot and hope you prove me right. You have a great manager and a squad that many PL teams would be envious of. Go and do the biz this weekend and start climbing that ladder.

City fan? You mean Man City?

If so why this thread and what brings you here?

Welcome by the way we embrace everyone here as long as they're not here to be dickheads and genuinally want to bring something to the table.

If you need to know anything about the board or rules PM MC11 he's our spokesperson and is always happy to help noobs.

Thanks Paddock. Thinking on, I should have used the Intro thread, but if anything like Bluemoon, it doesn't get read too often.

Defo Man City fan with a close allegiance to Everton. I married into a ready made family of Everton supporters and I have adopted you as my second team and always look out to see how your doing. Spent most of 1976 working at Cammel Lairds and whilst never got to see a game, always enjoyed chatting with Evetonians over a pint afterwards. Used to like watching your neighbours during the 80s but soon lost interest in them when I had the displeasure of meeting Grobellar et all at a charity event for kids and they were disgraceful. Although a close run thing last season, it was beautiful to watch it all unfold, particularly as they thought they had won it in April.

Mind you, we were hanging on at the end against you.

Anyway, as I said, Everton are my second team and I genuinely thought / hoped you would be pressing for a CL spot this year so I jumped on this particular thread, as its your next opportunity for points and I'm passing my desire for you to get them.

Been s atrange season so far, and apart from Chelsea, everyone just hasn't seemed to get fully going yet.

So come on the Blues (Both)

Thanks Paddock. Thinking on, I should have used the Intro thread, but if anything like Bluemoon, it doesn't get read too often.

Defo Man City fan with a close allegiance to Everton. I married into a ready made family of Everton supporters and I have adopted you as my second team and always look out to see how your doing. Spent most of 1976 working at Cammel Lairds and whilst never got to see a game, always enjoyed chatting with Evetonians over a pint afterwards. Used to like watching your neighbours during the 80s but soon lost interest in them when I had the displeasure of meeting Grobellar et all at a charity event for kids and they were disgraceful. Although a close run thing last season, it was beautiful to watch it all unfold, particularly as they thought they had won it in April.

Mind you, we were hanging on at the end against you.

Anyway, as I said, Everton are my second team and I genuinely thought / hoped you would be pressing for a CL spot this year so I jumped on this particular thread, as its your next opportunity for points and I'm passing my desire for you to get them.

Been s atrange season so far, and apart from Chelsea, everyone just hasn't seemed to get fully going yet.

So come on the Blues (Both)

I'm glad you're a pre-Sheik fan, now I don't have to hate you.

In the U.S. sometimes important games are called "must win." Dumbass American sports announcers will declare "must win" games two or three weeks into the season. Cause they are dumbasses.

But as a maybe dumbass American, I sort of think this is "must win" game for Everton if it has any ambition for the top 4. Enough points have been dropped. Good players play for this team and some of them haven't lived up to their quality. Time to show that quality.

In the U.S. sometimes important games are called "must win." Dumbass American sports announcers will declare "must win" games two or three weeks into the season. Cause they are dumbasses.

But as a maybe dumbass American, I sort of think this is "must win" game for Everton if it has any ambition for the top 4. Enough points have been dropped. Good players play for this team and some of them haven't lived up to their quality. Time to show that quality.

Absolutely right Keith. We've already dropped far to many points in games we should have won.

Time to start playing to our potential and winning games.

This is a must win game!

City fan? You mean Man City?

If so why this thread and what brings you here?

Welcome by the way we embrace everyone here as long as they're not here to be dickheads and genuinally want to bring something to the table.

If you need to know anything about the board or rules PM MC11 he's our spokesperson and is always happy to help noobs.

The problem with this paragraph is he actually thought you were being serious.