IGNORED

West Ham (home)

markjazzbassist

Wasn't it you who said you only post for effect?

Either way you were still talking to yourself and you have a stutter :P

Cant believe you'd actually laugh at people with a disability. Where is the vetting of this forum when we need it. He should be thrown off this site.

Edited by Brett Angel

now that the injury bug part 2 has hit, here's my amended lineup

Howard

Coleman Jags Distin Garbutt

Besic Barkley

McGeady Naismith Osman

Lukaku

Subs - Eto'o, Pienaar, Atsu

Can see this being the starting team, maybe with Pienaar replacing Osman. These injuries are fucking horrible.

Seems like the best we could pick, we could get nonced defensively without Barry and McCarthy. Im not sure Besic is quite up to scratch defensively at the moment, seems to be trying to shine to bright, which is understandable. Barkley will be a bit restricted going forward too.

He was subbed on 46 mins and the red was on 48. They were 2-0 down at the time so their manager (who's since been sacked) may have been looking for more attacking options.

Didn't realise that (about the timing of the red). Just thought the two were related :(. Probably still tactical though for the reason you've said.

Who do you think will play? Baines McCarthy, Barry ?

I'm not sure tbh Mark. Romey gave you a good heads up there, that's about the crux of it but managers always say this or that players a doubt.

I'll be surprised if McCarthy doesn't play tbh and Baines but I'm literally just guesing if I'm honest but some will make it I would imagine.