IGNORED

Who can replace Martinez?

MC11

We haven't played bad under Martinez. Recent games we have, not going to lie. We haven't managed to test the opposition. Other games though we have played well and either drawn or lost. We have been unlucky but I do believe in Martinez. He said himself in a news conference that the players aren't enjoying the way we are playing at the moment but it is his job to get them motivated again. We won't get relegated.

Only one's I'd realistically want from that list is:

Moyes, Laudrup, Klopp

The rest are unlikely to want the job and Ferguson would not be suited to a relegation battle - too risky

Damn, why didn't we go for Tony Pulis when we had the chance! FFS!

Seriously though, if we got Moyes back (we won't, but I'm going along with it) then after a season people will be moaning, playing defensive football, not attractive blah blah blah.

We are playing a different style football, can be frustrating at times but I believe in Martinez, I just think we need another CB and a bit more tempo.

We haven't played bad under Martinez. Recent games we have, not going to lie. We haven't managed to test the opposition. Other games though we have played well and either drawn or lost. We have been unlucky but I do believe in Martinez. He said himself in a news conference that the players aren't enjoying the way we are playing at the moment but it is his job to get them motivated again. We won't get relegated.

The football this season (in comparison to last) has been really poor. We have not played well at all IMO.

Re: relegation - don't be too sure. Its nice to have a positive attitude, etc but LOOK at the way we played against Hull. That wasn't Real Madrid, Barca, PSG, Bayern....it was Hull. Everton looked like dogshit, and I might be being kind. Enough said there. I love this team, players (except Barry lately), and even RM, but to think that we are safe at this point is false and overly optimistic. If the lads continue to play in the manner they have since the first match this season, there is no reason to think we won't be relegated. Things need to change, and change quickly.

If we go down the next two matches (and one of those is very likely) and the bottom teams muster wins, we are looking at a VERY scary position on the table. Only two matches.

Edited by chalkpie

• 1 year later...