IGNORED

Who can replace Martinez?

MC11

Having a look at where we are going to get 22 points from in the remaining games.

MC 0,Chelsea,0 do we fancy ourselves against WB with Poulis bus parked in front.Chrystal Palace,Pardew spell,0

Oh you seen how Wallkers Crisps are playing,0.

Then the small matter of the derby.

Full squad,playing like last season 12/18 id have taken.

So a new manager????

A Sheik with £500 million by next Wed and Jurgen Klinnsman,and we might sort something out for them over the Park!!

Right now,i ll settle for Martinez saying its about staying up,not how but we are goung to stay up.

If he doesnt and continues we could have lost eight,ten on the bounce by begining of Feb.

Only a thought.

I'm going to throw a few names in:

Klopp - doubtful but we could pay his wages

Di Matteo

Moyes - we'd have to move heaven and earth to get him

So what is different between Klopp having a bad season with Dortmund and Martinez having a bad season with us?

Di Matteo is an awful manager as well, I hope that suggestion is a joke!

Serious one - Laudrup anyone?

Now thats a good shout but he will play a very similar way to Martinez.

So what is different between Klopp having a bad season with Dortmund and Martinez having a bad season with us?

Di Matteo is an awful manager as well, I hope that suggestion is a joke!

Now thats a good shout but he will play a very similar way to Martinez.

Klopp is in another league than Martinez..... What he's done at Dortmund is recognised everywhere. He's consistently had to sell his best players. The drop was going to come sooner or later. His record at Dortmund speaks for itself!

Di Matteo was just a name. He has won the CL after all if we're going to base Martinez ability on an FA Cup win then it's not such a joke. Schalke ain't doing to bad this season either.

Klopp is in another league than Martinez..... What he's done at Dortmund is recognised everywhere. He's consistently had to sell his best players. The drop was going to come sooner or later. His record at Dortmund speaks for itself!

Di Matteo was just a name. He has won the CL after all if we're going to base Martinez ability on an FA Cup win then it's not such a joke. Schalke ain't doing to bad this season either.

I've actually always liked di Matteo personally.

I want bobby, so don't misinterpret me but klopp is a failure with his current side, so matteo is shit and I don't want to go back to oh so nearly moyes. I actually want to try and win something.

I'm sticking with Bobby for now as well. I still think he will turn it around.

We aren't Spurs.

Give Martinez a few days of having his head rattled by a hardcore driven chairman and his bunch of corporate Rottweilers and maybe he will realise he's behaving like a stubborn tit who is managing from a self help manual.

That doesn't seem to happen which is a shame as I believe he's closer to being a top manager than most.

Stubbs/Ferguson

I could understand Martinez's stubborness with his tactics if we were playing any sort of half decent football and maybe unlucky with results, all I've seen this season is dog shit defending and a boring, pedestrian style of passing football. We're not incisive and cutting teams open at all like we did last season. Our defence has looked an absolute shambles with no inventiveness going forward. I don't understand why he keeps playing people out of position either, Barkley played better in the game against QPR in DM than he has done all season being stuck out LM. Why are we accomodation a far inferior player in Naismith to play in the hole when it's Barkleys best position and one where he will excell for years to come. Ijust hope Bobby shifting him out to the wing won't be a catalyst for him leaving if a big club comes knocking. Eto'o constantly not being preffered in his CF position, too. Lukaku has been unfit and awful all season, why not play Eto'o there instead of trying to play Lukaku into form at the detriment of the whole team. I DO think Bobby is the man to take us forward and the best available candidate to do so he just needs to get a better look at the team, play to our strengths, move on the deadwood ASAP and start playing good football and then in turn get good results, GOODNIGHT

I thought I would never stop loving everton but if bobby goes and Stubbs or Ferguson is appointed I will stop loving this club.

If we got through this season just safe and Bobby got the sack I wouldn't mind giving Duncan a go. I wouldn't want him in to try and save us.

Guest rusty747

I thought I would never stop loving everton but if bobby goes and Stubbs or Ferguson is appointed I will stop loving this club.

I can bitch and moan about shortcomings at the club with the best of you but I (and I suspect you too Brett) will NEVER stop loving EVERTON. Remember, we are born, not manufactured and to those who understand, no explanation is necessary.