IGNORED

Yacine Brahimi

You have no idea the stick I have been getting from Arsenal fans, stuck here in the middle of Goonerville.

We are apparently an extension of their scouting network. Pity they weren't looking when we signed Nessie!

Their fans are horrors, so I feel sorry you!

Edited by Romey 1878

Brahimi is on his way to have a medical, will sign for us today! Fucking YES!

(Theres a silly season deadline day TV Channel in Sweden. They just mentioned it on the air, All presenters are sports journalists for the largest daily in Sweden so fairly good authority)

It's saying on SSN it's not as advanced as some of the media are reporting, no medical booked yet

“Everton are looking to push through a number of deals today. Notably, Manolo Gabbiadini.

“We know that talks have been progressing since Friday. The hold-up is that Napoli want a replacement before letting the striker leave.

“There is the potential to turn their attention to Yacine Brahimi, though he’s more of a midfield player. They are interested in signing him but they haven’t gone as far as a medical, despite reports yesterday and early today. That’s not the case just yet.”

Sounds to me like we could get both Brahimi and Gabbi. That would be awesome

Also I like the sound of "push through a number of deals today"

Edited by Peter H

“Everton are looking to push through a number of deals today. Notably, Manolo Gabbiadini.

“We know that talks have been progressing since Friday. The hold-up is that Napoli want a replacement before letting the striker leave.

“There is the potential to turn their attention to Yacine Brahimi, though he’s more of a midfield player. They are interested in signing him but they haven’t gone as far as a medical, despite reports yesterday and early today. That’s not the case just yet.”

Sounds to me like we could get both Brahimi and Gabbi. That would be awesome

Also I like the sound of "push through a number of deals today"

Yup, worth repeating twice lol

Yup :P

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/27949-transfers-summer-2016/?p=536316

Edited by Matt

Not that excited. Looks like another Bolasi, not too bad but is selfish with no end product.

really? you seen much of him?

ah just seen your post above....

youtube says to me that the lad has very very good feet and will take players on and create mayhem. I seen a stat saying he had more successful dribbles than messi in la liga.

Edited by Hafnia

He's coming from a very different league. I expect it'll take him a few months before he settles

You may be right, and that notion will buy him some time -- but I still expect him to show quality early on (if he comes here).

Edited by TonkaRoost