IGNORED

Young Boys Europa (A)

markjazzbassist

this is what worries me about stones he looks so good sometimes but he always looks like making big mistakes, it's not the first and won't be the last it was so easy to knock it out for a throw.

Like Roberto said, it was a big lesson for him. I fully expect him to learn from it.

I'm in the states, so the game was on at noon. Couldn't watch live as I was at my son's school function, so I'm late to the debate.

Watched the recording.

Was that Everton?

Barry showed aptitude AND restraint! (no bookings?)

We had some great crosses! (By Barry, too.)

Lukaku was offside a bunch, and was lollygagging per normal, but actually connected on those great crosses. (He could have had five or six goals, really.)

We had some good luck. (However, on the penalty, I really hoped that TH would have SAVED it rather than it just going wild over the top of the goal.)

We held the defensive zone.

I might be wrong, but RM actually had some well-thought-out substitutions.

Yeah, we had some crappy luck and some suspect officiating, too, but man, what a great result.

Bring on LCFC!

Via Twitter -

Wouldn't think Everton comprehensively won 4-1 away v a side with a superb home record on a plastic pitch with 10 men

Retweet

Favorite

More

B-RY2_kIEAAB1ng.jpg

The editors must have missed the headlines being sport related, and put them on the front page.

"Lukaku smashes 11 young boys in Switzerland".