IGNORED

El Haddadi

• 7 months later...

Got the penalty that Neymar put away but IMO has been struggling to make his mark this season (though Barca has not been in top form most of the season). Him and Sandro have been sharing the minutes that Messi's absence has created. Has looked impressive in the past and is the reason he is in the lineup. Slippery, quick, and can play out wide. Certainly one to watch while Messi is still out.

Rumors probably surrounding the fact that come January, with Messi, Turan, and anyone picked up in the window (Nolito?), Munir will be far down in the pecking order.

Also my first post! A USA based Evertonian who is also a Barca fan.

Got the penalty that Neymar put away but IMO has been struggling to make his mark this season (though Barca has not been in top form most of the season). Him and Sandro have been sharing the minutes that Messi's absence has created. Has looked impressive in the past and is the reason he is in the lineup. Slippery, quick, and can play out wide. Certainly one to watch while Messi is still out.

Rumors probably surrounding the fact that come January, with Messi, Turan, and anyone picked up in the window (Nolito?), Munir will be far down in the pecking order.

And a very fine one! Hope you stick around.

welcome - I think most football fans are kinda Barca fans.

• 9 months later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3753042/Manchester-United-insist-Phil-Jones-going-Barcelona-goalkeeper-Claudio-Bravo-jets-Manchester-ahead-City-move.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

This is cited article.. Honestly, this doesn't give anything concrete, either. Just says we inquired but that Bracelona's insistence on a buy back clause is putting people off.

I doubt this happens.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3753042/Manchester-United-insist-Phil-Jones-going-Barcelona-goalkeeper-Claudio-Bravo-jets-Manchester-ahead-City-move.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

This is cited article.. Honestly, this doesn't give anything concrete, either. Just says we inquired but that Bracelona's insistence on a buy back clause is putting people off.

I doubt this happens.

Maybe, or maybe it's a similar deal as we have with Geri