IGNORED

What is the biggest difference between this season and last?

Everyone wants me to not repsond to you and to their detriment I do.

You can't help yourself, like a little child trying to get noticed. Since you have come on this forum you try and mix the atmosphere - when you have had your fun by starting stuff with your snide remarks - you try and play mr nice guy for a bit as you know people get bored.

I need to have a word with myself for even retorting to your stuff, a few of the other posters just don't bother and to a degree its worked for them.

I'm gonna do the forum a big favour and you and your little play mate Blue are on ignore - properly. Some decent posters don't bother on here any more and it has coincided with you using this thread to troll and get your fun. Well done you.

You take the bait too much. The more you respond, the more it carries on. Been there, done that. No thanks!!!

Everyone wants me to not repsond to you and to their detriment I do.

You can't help yourself, like a little child trying to get noticed. Since you have come on this forum you try and mix the atmosphere - when you have had your fun by starting stuff with your snide remarks - you try and play mr nice guy for a bit as you know people get bored.

I need to have a word with myself for even retorting to your stuff, a few of the other posters just don't bother and to a degree its worked for them.

I'm gonna do the forum a big favour and you and your little play mate Blue are on ignore - properly. Some decent posters don't bother on here any more and it has coincided with you using this thread to troll and get your fun. Well done you.

I'm not his mate Billy Bullshit !

That's what you'd like, you'd love to think it's all a conspiracy.......(your thinking) surely there can't be more than one person who's seen through my Bullshit !!

I know you like to think your some kind of 'top dog' on here, infact it's really kinda funny how you operate.

Well, stick your fingers in your ears and ignore, like you did in the playground when things didn't go your way.Where's your Little play mate, he'll be along soon, more like a lap dog really.

This forums about Everton not about you Billy !

24m over 4 years with add ons was what I heard. 6m a year for a double-figure-a-season striker with huge potential. I'm stopping there before this descends into what we all know it will...

I don't buy the idea of blowing the budget on one player is to blame in the slightest. The squad is more or less the same as last year, how spending money on 1 player affects the performances of our key players (Howard, Jags, Barry, McCarthy, Barkley, Mirallas, etc) is a mystery to me.

Ok, we might've brought in more bodies, but again, how would that have affected the performances of our under-performing players? Even if we had bought more players, who's to say they would've played ahead of the favourites, or in their preferred position. The motivation, confidence, attitude, etc. comes down to the manager fucking up. Not money spent on 1 player.

It is the middle paragraph that's the mystery, the squad hasn't changed much and you can add more names to the ones in brackets and you still will not be able to show one player who's has performed better this season than last.

Infact an impossible question would be, who's been Evertons player of the season so far, for me every one of them has been below par.Coleman in his last few games has been one of the few to show flashes of last season, mystery is the right word.

Losing Pienaar and Osman for this season, two who can create things obviously hasn't helped, but Martinez has been around long enough to have seen this could happen.

Yeah. Been shit them. Selling out at Every away game, over purchasing allocations in Europe. Fucking Terrible those supporters.

Might have something to do with the 6 months of dross they've had to endure whilst remortgaging their house just to keep up the 'support'.

Proper shite them.

When I say support it doesn't have to mean the crowd you pleb. I mean the general support. (ie) forums like this where the negativity splurges out and opinions are changed per game.

I just think that £13m on Welbeck and £15m on others would have been smarter at the stage we are at.

I'd have loved Welbeck over Rom, especially at that price but let's be honest, he was never a realistic option especially when you see the £110k a week he's on at Arsenal.

The transfer fees are what people will go on about most e.g why are teams like Leicester out spending us? Why so much on one player? But the real muscle and factor that gets the best players is wages. We can't compete with the CL teams or London clubs. Welbeck will be on £2.5m more each year than Lukaku... yes it still would work out cheaper over the contract but we couldn't break our structure that much. Give one player over £100k and there will be 5 others feeling they deserve it. Look at Liverpoo and Sterling - he wants Gerrard/Struridge wages... Coutinho and Henderson will do soon too.

I'd have loved Welbeck over Rom, especially at that price but let's be honest, he was never a realistic option especially when you see the £110k a week he's on at Arsenal.

The transfer fees are what people will go on about most e.g why are teams like Leicester out spending us? Why so much on one player? But the real muscle and factor that gets the best players is wages. We can't compete with the CL teams or London clubs. Welbeck will be on £2.5m more each year than Lukaku... yes it still would work out cheaper over the contract but we couldn't break our structure that much. Give one player over £100k and there will be 5 others feeling they deserve it. Look at Liverpoo and Sterling - he wants Gerrard/Struridge wages... Coutinho and Henderson will do soon too.

I wouldn't we will make a profit on Lukaku I know we will, we wouldn't of on Wellbeck and he's hardly been prolific in a much better performing side.

However you're spot on. We couldn't afford him at 110k a week and once Arsenal were interested he was never going to come here.

Makes me laugh the way people say things like "we should have got Wellbeck" like it was a given he'd cone. He probably wouldn't of come and definitely not for 70k a week.

I wouldn't we will make a profit on Lukaku I know we will, we wouldn't of on Wellbeck and he's hardly been prolific in a much better performing side.

However you're spot on. We couldn't afford him at 110k a week and once Arsenal were interested he was never going to come here.

Makes me laugh the way people say things like "we should have got Wellbeck" like it was a given he'd cone. He probably wouldn't of come and definitely not for 70k a week.

Let's be honest a Welbeck would probably be shit here too.