IGNORED

Anusol Cup - 2006/7 Tipping Comp Won By Mike O

Pat

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have never noticed Bluelou before, who is it.??? and its the first time i've seen Mike near the bottom in the weekly tipping stakes.

Is the pressure starting to show ?, will Killa continue the surge into euro spot, :o is Vicky finally learning something about Football, :P and will the "O" system continue to amaze. :o

Yes folks, Plenty more headlines to be made before the finish.........DONT FORGET TO VOTE. ;)

Eight was a reasonable score this w/e Bill...but I took a chance on Blackburn holding the Arse :( thought I was onto a good thing when they went down to ten men :rolleyes: . Oh well the cyberman has the lead...told you resistance was futile, or was it the Daleks who said that?

Took 1 look @ all results & thought faarrrkk tooo scared to look @ me tips...... Suprised me self.

Only 20 behind the woman now with a half a season to go - forget the rest thats my ambition - Rule the tipping roost @ home.

Mark WTF happed ?

Took 1 look @ all results & thought faarrrkk tooo scared to look @ me tips...... Suprised me self.

Only 20 behind the woman now with a half a season to go - forget the rest thats my ambition - Rule the tipping roost @ home.

Mark WTF happed ?

Yer too modest Pat, fine performance yesterday...out on your own at the top!

Mark WTF happed ?

What happened is I only got 1 right :blink: fucking terrible

• 2 weeks later...

;) with hibbert, valente, cahill, and johnson missing we are down to scraping the barrel for players.

I could'nt see us scoring but was hoping for a 0-0 draw, but sfter careful consideration my head won over my heart, and i thought of my position in the tipping league. :)

The disappointment of losing the game was eased slightly by the knowledge that i've gained a couple of points in my quest to close the gap on the leaders.

PS......still think you should re-instate "ossie for england" to his rightfull place. To get those points he had to select correctly, so he gained that position on merit. imo.

PS......still think you should re-instate "ossie for england" to his rightfull place. To get those points he had to select correctly, so he gained that position on merit. imo.

But where would you draw the line Bill? Would it be OK to enter three...or five...or ten? Just felt it was against the spirit...anyway, more important..

Four point swing back to me today :D ...eight out of eight for the week-end.